Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can someone say they don't have time to shower but they have time to film themselves, talking about not having time to shower? :unsure:
Same person that writes “remove dead leaf from plant” on a to do list 😂😂 literally more time to write that than to do it surely 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she so obsessed with what her mil is eating? Its clearly not healthy whats shes eating, the woman clearly has some form of an ED so stop using it for likes and content!

Reactions: 17
duck off Kate...We really don’t give a tit what Boj’s mum has for breakfast/lunch/dinner....like, seriously?!
(And while I’m at it, we definitely still don’t give a tit about how much milk is coming out of your tits either.)
Think I’m gonna have to unfollow, her insta content is absolutely dire.

Reactions: 22
In some small defence of Kate, I think there’s a difference between leaving Noa with someone she knows will look after her, compared to Noa being left on her own whilst she showers. Even if it is only for a matter of minutes. That said, I have no idea why she’s not utilising her time with Boj there so she can shower in the mornings or evenings.

I hated motherhood when my daughter was born. To the point that I cut short my planned extended 12 months maternity leave and returned as soon as she took a bottle at 10 months. So I can see some of myself in Kate. If someone offered me a night nurse and some days away from the baby I would have bitten their hand off 😂

As an aside, does anyone else hate watching Instagram stories of people eating? I watched Boj’s mum lick that butter knife then put it back in the butter and I cringed.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I feel so uncomfortable when she films her mother in law 😔 she’s very belittling of her and is very in her face. I find it so hard to watch

Reactions: 16
she’s annoyed me so much I’ve come out of lurkdom to write my first post

No need to have the phone in her MIL face

Feel like she doesn’t switch off from ‘radio presenter’ mode, so she’s actually presenting her insta stories instead of just being natural

hate the way she says suspun instead of saucepan

going back to lurk again haha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's disgusting. Her latest story is dire on so many levels. She's getting worse.
I was going to suggest Kate takes a bath with Noa to kill 2 birds with one stone but given that she's too scared to groom her child, probably best not to.

she’s annoyed me so much I’ve come out of lurkdom to write my first post

No need to have the phone in her MIL face

Feel like she doesn’t switch off from ‘radio presenter’ mode, so she’s actually presenting her insta stories instead of just being natural

hate the way she says suspun instead of saucepan

going back to lurk again haha
Everything is an affectation with her. She's awful. I'd tell her to duck off if I was Sue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If her mil had a really bad diet for example binging on cakes, biscuits, chocolate etc would it be exceptable to put a camera in her face? If that’s what she likes eating let her get on with it, I do agree it could come across as disordered eating but filming her will make that even worse.

Reactions: 9
She’s just really annoyed me by posting how ‘little’ she’s pumping and saying it’s sad (yeah I get it’s a come dine with me quote...) ‘what a sad little portion’... for some people that’s all they can pump in a day. I am one of those people! My baby gets a little bit of breastmilk each day and I’m happy with that...

Any pumping groups I am on have a trigger warning before mentioning ‘amounts’. Might seem excessive to some but it’s an incredibly emotive topic and she may have upset some people with those stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s just really annoyed me by posting how ‘little’ she’s pumping and saying it’s sad (yeah I get it’s a come dine with me quote...) ‘what a sad little portion’... for some people that’s all they can pump in a day. I am one of those people! My baby gets a little bit of breastmilk each day and I’m happy with that...

Any pumping groups I am on have a trigger warning before mentioning ‘amounts’. Might seem excessive to some but it’s an incredibly emotive topic and she may have upset some people with those stories.
She's too self-absorbed to think.

Reactions: 4
She
Asking how people cope when their partner goes back to work on her latest stories. How people manage to brush their teeth and have a shower. I honestly don't understand. I never struggled to be able to brush my teeth or shower when mine was back at work after 2 weeks. She's had hers there for 12 weeks. I'm not dismissing the utter exhaustion of the early days, been there and done it, but if she really can't figure this out after 12 weeks wtf. At this age the baby can't escape from where you put them. I used to clean the house while the baby was on the playmat. I had the monitor on so I could always see and hear her and also would keep popping back to check on her. You can still do stuff with a baby especially basic hygiene. Rant over. Just find it lame.
She had time to film an ad though! I think she’s just trying to be ‘relatable’ but looking like a knob head!
I can’t wait for Noa to get to the the toddler stage 🤣 toddlers are carnage, no fucks given when they are chucking food around, messing up the place and climbing on everything while finding hazards you didn’t even know existed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold on a minute. Why can’t boj/handsome watch Noa whilst she showers ?? I’m lost.

Reactions: 7
She obviously thinks how much you can pump is some sort of competition, along with how long you will breastfeed for even though you hate it and it’s not working. Such a martyr.

Awww quite a sweet post about Noa tonight , she’s turning into a proper little cutie . I think she’s falling into place a bit more with her now , now she growing & smiling rather than this lump that just caused her mayhem . She’s round about admitted in her post she’s struggled mentally . Hopefully she’s turned a corner a bit & starting to enjoy her daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Awww quite a sweet post about Noa tonight , she’s turning into a proper little cutie . I think she’s falling into place a bit more with her now , now she growing & smiling rather than this lump that just caused her mayhem . She’s round about admitted in her post she’s struggled mentally . Hopefully she’s turned a corner a bit & starting to enjoy her daughter
Hope so, it does seem that way. Perhaps the shock or the negative feelings she had are waning and she's realised what an absolute treasure her little girl is. The shower nonsense is still ridiculous but that last post does sound like she's starting to enjoy mama feelings.

Reactions: 5
I came here to say this. Her latest post felt really natural and not just for the sake of Instagram or shouty!
If she has had her issues, I feel really bad for her but that post did make me feel happy and maybe she has turned a corner!

But Kate says she is feeling better every few weeks and then she goes back to moaning all the time. If noa is only waking once at night then they are actually really lucky, a lot of babies are still up way more than that at 12 weeks.

But Kate says she is feeling better every few weeks and then she goes back to moaning all the time. If noa is only waking once at night then they are actually really lucky, a lot of babies are still up way more than that at 12 weeks.
Yeah I didn’t have more than 3 consecutive hours sleep for the first 9 months, even less so at the start! Noa sounds like a dream! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.