Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I read her story right? Doesn’t feel right leaving Noa sleeping in a separate room whilst she takes a shower but is ok leaving her to play crazy golf, spa, pub and at night with the night nurse?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Last night it was "I've taken her up in her bouncer before and she's not having it"
This morning it's "we only got the chair a couple of weeks ago and she's only been in it in front of sensory TV" so which is it?

Reactions: 4
Last night it was "I've taken her up in her bouncer before and she's not having it"
This morning it's "we only got the chair a couple of weeks ago and she's only been in it in front of sensory TV" so which is it?
She seems so unsure of herself or just not very pragmatic. I hope she develops more confidence and the therapist helps. If the baby is asleep in the other room and it's your chance to shower grab a mega quick shower, have the baby camera on where you can see it and make sure it's loud enough that you can hear it. Key thing is a speedy shower. You have to compromise. She's going to need to work these things out or things will be very tough for her (needlessly).
ETA if she is in the bouncer just entertain her a bit while having a shower. Sing, make faces etc. If she grizzles and cries it's not the end of the world unless it's real distress about something of course. Just hurry up the shower. At some point she'll be having to go to the loo with her daughter with her so she better get used to these things.

Reactions: 3
She’s a 41 year old grown woman, it’s not rocket science to figure out how to have a shower when you have a baby ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️. As for not being able to leave Noa in another room whilst she is asleep, pull the other one Kate! We have all seen you happily messing about on Instagram while she’s asleep downstairs. It’s just getting all a bit tedious now tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God, the shower thing is so fricking boring now. She really is not very bright is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she's been in the bouncer to watch TV and you know it's OK, then pop her in the bathroom with a iPad propped in front of her. A quick shower takes 5 mins, even 10 mins if you're being fancy!

Reactions: 5
God, the shower thing is so fricking boring now. She really is not very bright is she?
Either that or it's just a way of setting up a Q&A for engagement. But it is ridiculous. She will find far greater challenges ahead than how to have a wash.

If she's been in the bouncer to watch TV and you know it's OK, then pop her in the bathroom with a iPad propped in front of her. A quick shower takes 5 mins, even 10 mins if you're being fancy!
But that would be a sensible suggestion that she seems incapable of coming up with herself.

Reactions: 5
She’s a 41 year old grown woman, it’s not rocket science to figure out how to have a shower when you have a baby ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️. As for not being able to leave Noa in another room whilst she is asleep, pull the other one Kate! We have all seen you happily messing about on Instagram while she’s asleep downstairs. It’s just getting all a bit tedious now tbh.
Yes! The other night she and boj were watching Noa sleeping on a monitor. So many lies.

• Wow
The shower thing is very boring, lots of her mates have kids and her sister has kids - pretty sure she could have asked them but then that’s not getting her any engagement on her Instagram. Sadly I think she has struggled but not to the point she makes out. If things were so bad, she would have put that phone down weeks ago and sorted her tit out while Boj was around full time, asked her mates/mum/sister for advice and got herself int is routine by now. Her kid is 3 months old but watching & listening to Kate you would think the baby is 3 days old.

Reactions: 7
It is utterly bizarre how she says she can't shower because she can't leave Noa in another room................. and yet she's been happy to leave her with other people. I keep changing my mind here, I do think she has PND. She's all over the place.

Reactions: 12
I can never understand when parents say they can’t shower etc if the other parent is at work. Just put the baby in a bouncy chair and put the chair in the bathroom or get sorted before the other person leaves the house. I had two under 3 at 27 and you just figure this tit out!

Reactions: 3
The shower thing is very boring, lots of her mates have kids and her sister has kids - pretty sure she could have asked them but then that’s not getting her any engagement on her Instagram. Sadly I think she has struggled but not to the point she makes out. If things were so bad, she would have put that phone down weeks ago and sorted her tit out while Boj was around full time, asked her mates/mum/sister for advice and got herself int is routine by now. Her kid is 3 months old but watching & listening to Kate you would think the baby is 3 days old.
Didn’t someone on here say her friends think her parenting is questionable and they also know her sister?

Reactions: 1
A quick shower to wash the 'essential' bits can take less than 2 minutes or am I doing it wrong?

Reactions: 12
I can never understand when parents say they can’t shower etc if the other parent is at work. Just put the baby in a bouncy chair and put the chair in the bathroom or get sorted before the other person leaves the house. I had two under 3 at 27 and you just figure this tit out!
We all know she can shower but she says she can't bear to have Noa in another room. Being terrified of something happening to your baby when they're sleeping is a sign of PND. However, as we all know, she has had no problem leaving her with other people so I'm not sure what to think.

Reactions: 7
How can someone say they don't have time to shower but they have time to film themselves, talking about not having time to shower? :unsure:

Reactions: 23
We all know she can shower but she says she can't bear to have Noa in another room. Being terrified of something happening to your baby when they're sleeping is a sign of PND. However, as we all know, she has had no problem leaving her with other people so I'm not sure what to think.
Yeah she seems to manage on all her solo day dates and when the night nanny is over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.