Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we thinking the rambling about bananas and the pool tournament is her way of trying to demonstrate how mind-numbingly boring it is for her to go from being a gym obsessed social butterfly to now being a Mother responsible for caring for another person 24/7? Or do we actually think she has gone a little bit insane?

I would be inclined to think she’s exaggerating the boredom of a day spent meeting someone else’s demands. And she’s only 3 months in ...... 🙈

Reactions: 5
She's really struggling for content now. Banging about a banana?
And she needs to be showering regularly if she's breastfeeding. How unpleasant for Noa.
And she would have been able to eat that banana with no problems if she didn’t have her phone in her hand!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to go against popular opinion but I think the dogs are lovely, we have a Border Terrier so I have a soft spot for Baxter 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God I’d give anything to be in all weekend in front of the tv just mainly concentrating on feeding one child who doesn’t move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sort yourself out. Your comment is out of order and you’ve clearly just posted it to be a dick. Wind your neck in.
I really like her sister, she always comes across as really nice.

Sorry to go against popular opinion but I think the dogs are lovely, we have a Border Terrier so I have a soft spot for Baxter 😊
I love them too 😂 they have adjusted so well, sadly boj and Kate haven’t!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Asking how people cope when their partner goes back to work on her latest stories. How people manage to brush their teeth and have a shower. I honestly don't understand. I never struggled to be able to brush my teeth or shower when mine was back at work after 2 weeks. She's had hers there for 12 weeks. I'm not dismissing the utter exhaustion of the early days, been there and done it, but if she really can't figure this out after 12 weeks wtf. At this age the baby can't escape from where you put them. I used to clean the house while the baby was on the playmat. I had the monitor on so I could always see and hear her and also would keep popping back to check on her. You can still do stuff with a baby especially basic hygiene. Rant over. Just find it lame.

Reactions: 20
Yep. Nail on the head there. Most partners are back at work after days or a few weeks not 3 MONTHS so really you should have figured out how to have a tit, shave and shampoo by now.

Reactions: 13
Asking how people cope when their partner goes back to work on her latest stories. How people manage to brush their teeth and have a shower. I honestly don't understand. I never struggled to be able to brush my teeth or shower when mine was back at work after 2 weeks. She's had hers there for 12 weeks. I'm not dismissing the utter exhaustion of the early days, been there and done it, but if she really can't figure this out after 12 weeks wtf. At this age the baby can't escape from where you put them. I used to clean the house while the baby was on the playmat. I had the monitor on so I could always see and hear her and also would keep popping back to check on her. You can still do stuff with a baby especially basic hygiene. Rant over. Just find it lame.
Exactly even strap baby into a bouncer on landing outside bathroom or in front of TV not had to have a quick wash in shower and then brush your teeth.

She can film crappy stories but can't do basic hygiene 🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
I just don’t know why she has been so instant on breastfeeding and pumping - it clearly drained her and she flirted between the formula, BF & expressing. I honestly think she would have had a much easier ride if she had just went got formula feeding Noa.

I really like her sister, she always comes across as really nice.
karen is a scatty mare and hyper 24/7 but is genuinely liked by most.

their sister, Kelly, does facials, hair and make up so could easily do family freebies for Karen but she doesn’t get more than 1 a year

Reactions: 1
What an adorable little baby Noa is 😍 absolutely beautiful!

I used to put our two in a bouncer and chat and make faces through the glass. Poke my head around and stick my tongue out and blow raspberries etc, sing silly songs. Looked like a right twit but it works 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Swear these people make it 100% harder for themselves. How am I gonna cope on my own 😮 Think she's been pretty lucky tbh. Think of all the single parents out there that have done it completely on their own.
Also, her 12 week old won't move, I put mine in the swing while I ate and did housework. Or just on the floor with something to entertain her. OR even better was a carrier. There are so many options!
Can't wait til Noa starts crawling, then she's in for a shock. Mine is all over the place and is so quick 😂
I still manage to shower and eat though!

Reactions: 9
I had baby blues when my child was born ,my partner had to leave after 2 weeks to go back to Iraq on duty but I managed to do it on my own.
So Kate,treasure it while you can for goodness sake!
Shes had so many people round for different things,are you sure you can't manage to do some bits and bobs whilst they are there?
Or are you just trying to RELATE on Instagram!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t have kids but can see she’s making it look worse/ harder than it needs to be...just get a shower before Boj job starts work, put your phone down and eat, and watch something nice on Netflix?!

She’s definitely over exaggerating to make herself look relatable, but she’s just coming across as a scruff bag and I bet she stinks.

Reactions: 12
Saw her post this morning about how a year ago the baby convos wouldn’t have been had - if noa is 12w, wouldn’t she have been pregnant this time last year roughly?!

Reactions: 2
Saw her post this morning about how a year ago the baby convos wouldn’t have been had - if noa is 12w, wouldn’t she have been pregnant this time last year roughly?!
Not yet I wouldn’t think, my baby is 10 weeks and I found out I was pregnant 21st June last year at 3 weeks.

Same here, I love Border terriers. It’s the only breed we’ve ever had.
I actually prefer to watch her dogs than her!

Reactions: 4
Exactly even strap baby into a bouncer on landing outside bathroom or in front of TV not had to have a quick wash in shower and then brush your teeth.

She can film crappy stories but can't do basic hygiene 🤮🤮
Yup. For me also it was a way of keeping sane. Having a morning shower is how I feel ready for the day (even if you're still knackered), it is possible to do this with a baby. She's just making it all sound impossible for content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.