Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Amy Voce on insta too & I see she & Kate went out with their daughters .. you can clearly see the devotion Amy has to her lovely little girl & the sheer unattachment that Kate has with Noa. It’s mindblowingly obvious that Kate is not that happy when with her.

Reactions: 7
Kaz seems to spend a lot of time with Noa and genuinely seems to love it unlike Kate.

Reactions: 7
I think puffy is perhaps more apt. I think her face can look puffy like other people who do treatments to their face. They think they look wonderful and I just see puffy.

Reactions: 6
I think puffy is perhaps more apt. I think her face can look puffy like other people who do treatments to their face. They think they look wonderful and I just see puffy.
Anna Whitehouss AKA Mutha Puffa is another one. All these tweakments to sit on radio 🤣

Reactions: 5

He’s just one big red flag
The comments section is spot on! Should never have allowed him to convince her to have a child. It’s clear for all to see how much she resents Noa. Boj is just one walking red flag & ick.

She’s been really quiet on her stories for a while too compared to usual.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why you’d announce this and actually they go out together loads. Life does get more complicated if you factor in meeting the needs of a 3rd person.

Reactions: 9
They have more time together than any couple with kids I know.

Reactions: 20
“Never had time together”
They had a bloody night nanny from the moment she was born

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he wanted a baby, Kate didn’t. He’s now resentful Kate doesn’t have time for the “bedroom”. So Kate becomes resentful of Noa. What a mess. This selfish pair should have stuck to smelly dogs.

• Angry
Reactions: 25