Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn't the Sugar Plum Fairy Princess not allowed to go to sleep with her wings on? These two are the biggest pricks of all time, seriously they are both vile.

Reactions: 3
She's so boring with her constant moaning that this thread has really slowed down lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's so boring with her constant moaning that this thread has really slowed down lol.
Roll on the summer and another ill thought out driving holiday, this time with the hell that is a 3 year old. Mwah ha ha!

Reactions: 5
She has so much free time! I don't know how she finds it so hard! And Noa is such a sweetheart

She would not last a day with my kids 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why isn't the Sugar Plum Fairy Princess not allowed to go to sleep with her wings on? These two are the biggest pricks of all time, seriously they are both vile.
Strangulation risk I'd imagine. Not a fan of Kate but those wings definitely need to be removed for sleep.

Reactions: 14
Oh God I’m actually LIVING for the comments under her latest post where she says she “hasn’t done much” and “no trips, jobs” etc and someone comments “great to just be a Mum for a change” bleeping DEAD 💀 Please reveal yourself Tattler! But I think the best comment came from her own Mum “Noa is a leftie like her cousin and her Grandad” basically implying how pleased people are that she’s following a family chain instead of being an absolute one-off genius breaking a mould like Kate probably hoped she would 🤪 oh I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Karen gets a fair bit of stick but she truly adores Noa. I think they have an amazing bond and I think growing up, Noa will spend a lot of time either at Sues or with Karen, people who actually enjoy being with her.

Reactions: 21
I know Karen gets a fair bit of stick but she truly adores Noa. I think they have an amazing bond and I think growing up, Noa will spend a lot of time either at Sues or with Karen, people who actually enjoy being with her.
I agree. Kaz absolutely loves her and it's lovely to see. I wish I'd had that relationship with an auntie. Mine were both in other countries so didn't see them as frequently for cuddles.

Reactions: 9
Kate’s story … about being ‘told off’… I bet you a million quid she was being an obnoxious gobshite as usual .. I’d like to find that woman & shake her hand 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kate’s story … about being ‘told off’… I bet you a million quid she was being an obnoxious gobshite as usual .. I’d like to find that woman & shake her hand 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I bet they were bellowing over each others voices. How embarrassing putting this into a reel/story

Reactions: 8
Jesus .. she’s on another pathetic rant .. pre menopause is really bleeping with her isn’t it ! I bet poor Noa cops an ear full of her bad moods all the time .. that kid will grow up with so many issues 😂

Reactions: 7
I had to watch that reel with the subtitles on/sound off because I literally cannot stand the sound of her voice for even a second so I can imagine how much noise she and her cackling cronies were making at the pond. She thinks the world revolves around her.

Reactions: 7
She’s an entitled individual. No respect for anyone else. There’s nothing more to add.

Reactions: 10