Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it utterly insulting to say they don’t spend enough time together. In the eleven years I have been in the parent zone I have had next to no family help (they live 200 mikes away and the other lit are just useless). We have barely been out together and yes it’s tough. But Kate and Bojney do t know they are born. Two of the most self indulgent and selfish people I have seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They are so childish the pair of them. Neither of them really wanted to sacrifice anything of their life and they have more time together than most parents! Grow up and get on with it.

Reactions: 20
The comments section is spot on! Should never have allowed him to convince her to have a child. It’s clear for all to see how much she resents Noa. Boj is just one walking red flag & ick.

She’s been really quiet on her stories for a while too compared to usual.
Wow those comments are all negative except for like 2. Bet she didn’t expect that response. Poor Noa having to read about how she ruined her parent’s lives. Selfish twats.

Reactions: 13
I can’t think of anything un-sparkier than sitting down whining about having no time to a therapist!

People blame Kate and yes, she does have family support and she did have a night nanny (to be fair that was literally years ago. I don’t think it’s necessarily relevant at this stage) but really she seems to do most stuff for Noa, and then he whinges because she’s not leaping into bed with him?

she’s still annoying though 😂
---
Oh actually hang on isn’t the Mail repeating a story from two years ago!?

FGS!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow those comments are all negative except for like 2. Bet she didn’t expect that response. Poor Noa having to read about how she ruined her parent’s lives. Selfish twats.
Eurgh, I had to comment on one of the “be kind” comments. If only she could be kind to her daughter.

• Heart
Sure if they have time to see a therapist, they could use that time to go out?! More attention seeking I guess.

Reactions: 7
Is she actually complaining about having to pick her kid up from nursery 5 times this week instead of 3 cos Sue is away? I have no words. She does not know she's born.

Reactions: 17
Is she actually complaining about having to pick her kid up from nursery 5 times this week instead of 3 cos Sue is away? I have no words. She does not know she's born.
I had no help when I had my first one as I lived a couple hundred miles away from family. She’s a disgrace moaning about childcare. Oh and she appears slurring tonight. Bless her … hard week Kate? 😉

I love nursery pick up! I love seeing their little faces so pleased to see you

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pick up is great, I love it with my year R child. My eldest however, not so cute at pick up but I still love seeing him come out of school and pretty much ignore me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I always remember my mum picking me up and how happy we both were to see each other. I wanted to do the same ❤ I work and it's mostly picking up from after school club but still me (or her dad) doing it. We don't have family help nearby so it isn't an option.

• Heart
What the duck is she on about? Knackered because she’s had to pick her own child up from nursery? Absolutely ridiculous thing to moan about ffs.

Reactions: 11
She’s a bit hyper tonight ❄🙄
Is she really blaming Noa for not being able to have botox on her wrinkly forehead because she has to be expressive when she sings to her?
Poor little Noa 🙁
---
What the duck is she on about? Knackered because she’s had to pick her own child up from nursery? Absolutely ridiculous thing to moan about ffs.
She’s pissed off because she has to look after her and entertain her all afternoon. Lazy cow 😔

Reactions: 14
How is she not even managing to brush her hair. Her ONE child is 3 years old. Sorry that’s just pure lazy

Reactions: 10
How is she not even managing to brush her hair. Her ONE child is 3 years old. Sorry that’s just pure lazy
Strange how she has time to faff around making dinner for the not-handsome at 9:30pm. Maybe if she ate her meal at the same time as her daughter she’d have time to brush her hair when she’s put her to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Strange how she has time to faff around making dinner for the not-handsome at 9:30pm. Maybe if she ate her meal at the same time as her daughter she’d have time to brush her hair when she’s put her to bed.
It's not even that, I don't eat with my daughter, I still have a shower, make up and hair brush before she's even up in the morning. She's just disorganised and making drama out of nothing.

She’s a bit hyper tonight ❄🙄
Is she really blaming Noa for not being able to have botox on her wrinkly forehead because she has to be expressive when she sings to her?
Poor little Noa 🙁
---

She’s pissed off because she has to look after her and entertain her all afternoon. Lazy cow 😔
This is her literal attitude to her child

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5