Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she was ignoring Noa when she was constantly saying mummy because she was far more interested in talking in to her bleeping phone whinging about having to look after her child. She should never have given in to Boj and had Noa. It’s crystal clear how much she resents having had her. I’ve never wanted children and I would never let a man pressure me in to having one. She’s a mess.

Reactions: 15
I think Kate will forever have this unsettled feeling of loving her child but not really wanting to be a parent. She was getting so annoyed at Noa getting in the way of her poxy stories.

Reactions: 17
Done a whole day with BOTH my children, after a 12 hour night shift with no sleep. Where do I collect my double medal? 🙄

I’ve been working from home with my son here with me for almost 2 weeks….. sign me up too! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know why her nearest and dearest don't say something. They're all enablers or are too worried about her state of mind re.parenting/PND to criticise. Or they feel for Kate getting through "a day with my child" is an achievement. I get the impression it's as if because of what she went through, after not wanting a child for so long, that anything Kate does well is some kind of victory like "you're doing so well spending a whole day with Noa". It is all a bit weird. Even her fawning fans who are also parents must eyeroll at her comments?!

Reactions: 14
I don't know why her nearest and dearest don't say something. They're all enablers or are too worried about her state of mind re.parenting/PND to criticise. Or they feel for Kate getting through "a day with my child" is an achievement. I get the impression it's as if because of what she went through, after not wanting a child for so long, that anything Kate does well is some kind of victory like "you're doing so well spending a whole day with Noa". It is all a bit weird. Even her fawning fans who are also parents must eyeroll at her comments?!
And from what I have seen, her little girl is so sweet and an absolute joy to be around. I know we mothers, especially when the kids are very small, can have days when we are really tested to the limit, but even on those hard days, the snuggles and fun and laughter makes it all so worthwhile. I don't understand why she makes it out to be such a massive deal when Noa seems like a sweet-natured, chatty little soul. It really made me cross that she was trying to talk to her Mum while she was in the bath and there was just exaggerated eyerolls and annoyance from KL because it was interrupting her Insta reel.

Reactions: 11
And from what I have seen, her little girl is so sweet and an absolute joy to be around. I know we mothers, especially when the kids are very small, can have days when we are really tested to the limit, but even on those hard days, the snuggles and fun and laughter makes it all so worthwhile. I don't understand why she makes it out to be such a massive deal when Noa seems like a sweet-natured, chatty little soul. It really made me cross that she was trying to talk to her Mum while she was in the bath and there was just exaggerated eyerolls and annoyance from KL because it was interrupting her Insta reel.
When you don’t want children no amount of snuggles, fun or laughter can make having a child worthwhile, it’s taking away time from what you want to do, burdensome, an annoyance and causes resentment. Which is exactly why it is so cruel for people who don’t want children to have them for reasons like she had. So she could keep a man, she’s had a child she doesn’t want, who she has publicly said she doesn’t want, publicly had to be convinced into having, publicly talked about her in terms of why did we have her and I resent my husband for making me have her, publicly loves her dogs and childfree time more than her children and does mean things eg makes noa beg for marshmallows publicly, ignores her and rolls her eyes at her publicly, leaves her in a cot that’s too small for her and leaves now alone in her room with a potty and a baby monitor rather than going to her and looking after her. She’s behaved very cruelly, and while I have all the sympathy in the world for most parents who are having ‘that day’, I have none for her, all of it is reserved for noa who deserves better than she gets.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When you don’t want children no amount of snuggles, fun or laughter can make having a child worthwhile, it’s taking away time from what you want to do, burdensome, an annoyance and causes resentment. Which is exactly why it is so cruel for people who don’t want children to have them for reasons like she had. So she could keep a man, she’s had a child she doesn’t want, who she has publicly said she doesn’t want, publicly had to be convinced into having, publicly talked about her in terms of why did we have her and I resent my husband for making me have her, publicly loves her dogs and childfree time more than her children and does mean things eg makes noa beg for marshmallows publicly, ignores her and rolls her eyes at her publicly, leaves her in a cot that’s too small for her and leaves now alone in her room with a potty and a baby monitor rather than going to her and looking after her. She’s behaved very cruelly, and while I have all the sympathy in the world for most parents who are having ‘that day’, I have none for her, all of it is reserved for noa who deserves better than she gets.
This is all SOOOO accurate! And I’m now convinced that she didn’t “quit” the radio to spend more time with Noa because she’s done nothing but work away as much as she can since she had her. She quit the radio because the Instafluencer opportunities came in and she sensed she could make more money in less hours!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she thinks she’s being funny and relatable and is going for the cool mum market. I get kids can be exhausting but maybe she ought to think that she’s incredibly lucky with Noa. Some of us have severely disabled children and haven’t left the house in 2 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see Alison Hammond will be presenting For the Love of Dogs, replacing Paul O'Grady. Kate would kill for that, probably her dream job. I know people have thoughts on Alison but she has far more charm and natural warmth onscreen than Kate who always comes across brash on TV. There is no way Kate could ever land a presenting gig like that.

Reactions: 15
Bet Kate was knocking the nursery door down this morning. And if she’s that bothered find a nursery that’s open term time and move her there. Then d!ck about on insta all day 🙄

Reactions: 8
So I see Kaz has got a new man with a love of my life gif next to the photo of them together...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, does she ever stop moaning. Complaining Noa didn't fall asleep until 9.15pm, stop putting her to bed so early then🙄 if she slept for 10 hours and woke at 7.30 that's obviously how much sleep she needs. She puts her to bed before 7pm which is ridiculously earlier for her age, imagine being an adult and lying in bed for 2 hours or more before you actually go to sleep!
She doesn't enjoy parenting, this is probably the reason she does bed so early, to have evenings just her and baldie Boj. What's she going to do when she's older and not going to bed at 7, will ruin her life that will. Perhaps she should also try going to bed earlier, she's often still posting on Instagram at gone 11pm, go to bed woman, arrrghh rant over😂

Attachments

Reactions: 16