Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand how a mother can have so much resentment towards their child as Kate does for Noa 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yet she has so much love for Baxter. I feel sorry for that poor dog. He looks exhausted and she’s dragging him on long walks.

I’ve dipped out a bit lately cos quite frankly Kate’s content is desperate and repetitive. I watched her stories this morning & realise she’s hitting an all time low with poor Noa.
How do you stop your child smacking you? Umm, how about stop resenting her. Maybe start referring to her by her name rather than ‘my CHILD’ . Kids pick up on it all, even at 3. (Not to say loved children don’t play up obviously, you get my gist). The woman resents caring for her own child!!! It’s stomach churning. She literally feels hard done by because she has to take her to nursery and cook her tea??? Try factoring in working 60 hours a week, multiple kids, dogs and horse!!! And I do not have home or child help!! Going back to not watching her again, it’s bad for my mental health 😂

Reactions: 20
I’ve dipped out a bit lately cos quite frankly Kate’s content is desperate and repetitive. I watched her stories this morning & realise she’s hitting an all time low with poor Noa.
How do you stop your child smacking you? Umm, how about stop resenting her. Maybe start referring to her by her name rather than ‘my CHILD’ . Kids pick up on it all, even at 3. (Not to say loved children don’t play up obviously, you get my gist). The woman resents caring for her own child!!! It’s stomach churning. She literally feels hard done by because she has to take her to nursery and cook her tea??? Try factoring in working 60 hours a week, multiple kids, dogs and horse!!! And I do not have home or child help!! Going back to not watching her again, it’s bad for my mental health 😂
She never thinks before she speaks/rants. She ought to listen to herself back and realise how much she sounds like the most selfish, self-absorbed individual around. The fact she's had to pick her CHILD up 3 times or whatever it is this week, wow, poor me. How do her parents/Boj's parents/sister not tell her how she's coming across, surely they don't agree with what she's saying? She really doesn't have a single clue.

She never thinks before she speaks/rants. She ought to listen to herself back and realise how much she sounds like the most selfish, self-absorbed individual around. The fact she's had to pick her CHILD up 3 times or whatever it is this week, wow, poor me. How do her parents/Boj's parents/sister not tell her how she's coming across, surely they don't agree with what she's saying? She really doesn't have a single clue.
I’ve seen it with other people in the public eye who clearly mustn’t listen to those around them. The likes of Chazza Dawson has family on both sides and it’s awful some of the things she does yet nobody seems to be there. I’m guessing they think they’re above being told what to do and/or think they’re funny! And when someone says something online they’re named and shamed!

Reactions: 7
I always remember my mum picking me up and how happy we both were to see each other. I wanted to do the same ❤ I work and it's mostly picking up from after school club but still me (or her dad) doing it. We don't have family help nearby so it isn't an option.
Always picked mine up when they were small, they were so pleased to see you, now I get to sometimes pick my friends two up If her shift patterns clash with pick up times. Honestly I love it, Seeing all the tiny reception children and waiting for the little two ( yrs 1 and 3 ) to come out. One day Late will/may reali that these years really were so precious and she just wished them away.

• Heart
I think she is overdoing it on the 'relatable' content and doesn't show the loving side. It's a shame really as its really off putting and makes her appear to resent little Noa. I do think Noa is very well cared for and loved but Kate just doesn't show that very often. She is brash and harsh and doesn't appear to have a nurturing and motherly side to show us. I think the relatable content would be much more forgiving then imo.

Reactions: 16
People can cook more than eggs shocker. Her friends spread looked nice in fairness. Kate could never even dream of cooking more than sweet potato fries and broccoli.

Reactions: 8
I think she is overdoing it on the 'relatable' content and doesn't show the loving side. It's a shame really as its really off putting and makes her appear to resent little Noa. I do think Noa is very well cared for and loved but Kate just doesn't show that very often. She is brash and harsh and doesn't appear to have a nurturing and motherly side to show us. I think the relatable content would be much more forgiving then imo.
I agree with this. I actually differ in my view to most, I think she really, really does love Noa. Whether she wanted her or not, whether she had a night nanny or not, to me that’s just not important. I know women who hated being pregnant and resented the baby and were smitten when it was born and I know women who had dream pregnancies and dreamed of nothing but being a mum and then failed to bond properly with the baby and it all went horribly wrong. I don’t think how someone feels before is a good measure.

But she is so bloody FULL OF HERSELF! But with that being said … I do feel for her with Baxter. I like dogs and everything but I think she is mad as a box of frogs about them. But her anguish is clear.

Reactions: 9
Oh no her dog is ill 😢 she looks so upset on the pic with him, I don’t like her calling him her son 😬 but I really hope he pulls through

Reactions: 13
I get it. I get resenting your kid, I get wanting to post that motherhood isn't all rainbows and sunshine. And I get being sad about your dog. But think of poor Noa down the line discovering that her mother doesn't really give a tit about her while crying over her first born dog son. I feel like if anything does happen to Baxter, Noa won't be allowed to be upset about it because Kate will obviously have to be the most distraught and everyone has to pander to her feelings and her upset. She irks me endlessly

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is there any need for the pictures of if drips etc concentrate on your sick dog ffs

Reactions: 5
I get it. I get resenting your kid, I get wanting to post that motherhood isn't all rainbows and sunshine. And I get being sad about your dog. But think of poor Noa down the line discovering that her mother doesn't really give a tit about her while crying over her first born dog son. I feel like if anything does happen to Baxter, Noa won't be allowed to be upset about it because Kate will obviously have to be the most distraught and everyone has to pander to her feelings and her upset. She irks me endlessly
Poor Baxter, he's a gentle old man. She's pushed her luck with him once too often, especially on walks. I really hope Baxter pulls through what ever is wrong with him, but hopefully this will be her wake up call.

Reactions: 14
Sadly I don’t think Baxter is long for this world. At his age with that condition.
I suspect she’ll majorly spiral. It's not OTT or unacceptable, it’s grief and not something I’d wish on anyone but I hope she can hold it together for Noa’s sake when the time comes.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
she better get that dog a proper doggy pushchair and leave him with her parents or get a friend to house sit when they go away.. Hes too old and now with this he needs to be home, pottering about and near to vets who know him.
---
Poor Baxter, he's a gentle old man. She's pushed her luck with him once too often, especially on walks. I really hope Baxter pulls through what ever is wrong with him, but hopefully this will be her wake up call.
It bloody better be. He’s too old. Push him and let him just potter for a bit and push him in a proper dog pram back home.

Reactions: 10
I really hope they’re not dragging Baxter on holiday again this summer.
And they’ll drag poor Noa on a driving holiday then complain that she’s fussy and out of routine just so they can holiday with the dogs.

Reactions: 11
Poor Baxter and poor Kate. Losing your dog is one of the most difficult things to go through. Hope Baxter pulls through and they can enjoy more time together

Reactions: 7