Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Baxter, he's a gentle old man. She's pushed her luck with him once too often, especially on walks. I really hope Baxter pulls through what ever is wrong with him, but hopefully this will be her wake up call.
Still got the summer holiday with endless hours in the car and extreme heat for him to look forward too...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Please leave the dog at home for gawd sake
No holidays for Baxter
Unless it's a short break away, not far from home, NOT traisping/driving through Europe again. That's too much for any dog, never mind such a gentle, old pensioner of a dog.

Reactions: 6
I don't know how she will cope when something happens to him. And it looks like he has not got long left bless him. I agree hope she see's sense about the holiday and doesn't take either of the dogs it's just not fair on them.

I'm sure I remember her recently saying they'd been planning the next road trip because I thought at the time not again!
I see she's not complaining about Baxter giving her a sleepless night.. Would be a completely different story if Noa was poorly and got her up though!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sure I remember her recently saying they'd been planning the next road trip because I thought at the time not again!
I see she's not complaining about Baxter giving her a sleepless night.. Would be a completely different story if Noa was poorly and got her up though!
That's what sticks in your craw .... always have to know the exact times she's been disturbed with Noa. I feel so sorry for Baxter I really do, but her behaviour with her 'son' so different to her behaviour with Noa.

Reactions: 17
I really think Kate is a bit of a coke head
Reckon she defo was during heyday. Especially when she was going out with Jonathan Woodgate.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why cant she book a villa go with Noa and not handsome and have a family holiday instead of dragging dogs around europe in hot weather.she’s normally commenting about how people treat their dogs yet she puts them at risk of overheating every summer.
Noa would probably love time having fun in a pool rather than a car seat.
i think it’s selfish of her and not handsome not to consider their child,

Reactions: 16
I don't think Kate hides the fact she used to like a bit of the old recreational drugs, she's alluded to it enough times when she talks about her DJ days. She's not the first nor will she be the last. Whether she does a bit of powder now and again these days, no idea.

There is no way she won't go on the European tour this summer unless Baxter is literally on his last legs. It will be in the name of making memories. Poor old boy just wants to chill.

Reactions: 7
Yeah dragging an elderly and poorly dog on a European road trip does not scream devoted dog mum, but then if you're a bit of a narc who only things about themselves then I guess you don't see it that way. Having lost two family dogs in my lifetime I know how hard it is but I also worry about people like Kate who seem to think that their dog will live forever, especially when they are 13, it's not nice to think about but unfortunately they don't live as long as we do and you need be prepared for that, it happens to all dog owners unfortunately and she has Noah to think of now too, so I hope she doesn't completely fall apart when the time comes.

Reactions: 7
I fear she will go into a deep depression over it. I wonder if she can take some pre-emptive therapy about it, might be useful.

Reactions: 10
Baxter is a poorly little soul and only right she’s up with him, but no moaning? No minute by minute account? Be different if it was Noa!! I don’t envy her at all, I fell apart when I lost my lovely big dog ( my first one as an adult and before kids. If he gets through this she had better leave him at home and not drag him on holiday or long stupid walks.

Reactions: 17
Baxter is a poorly little soul and only right she’s up with him, but no moaning? No minute by minute account? Be different if it was Noa!! I don’t envy her at all, I fell apart when I lost my lovely big dog ( my first one as an adult and before kids. If he gets through this she had better leave him at home and not drag him on holiday or long stupid walks.
This! All she does is moan anytime poor Noa wakes or God forbid is up before 7...however it's totally acceptable for her poor little Baxter to disturb her precious sleep. That little girl is going to grow up knowing she's resented...

So she’s taking Baxter out tomorrow 🤷‍♀️ , and taking him away next week, is she mad !!!??? 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
She’s such a twit! Thought he’d come back all well? He’s been really bloody ill and probably still feels tit.. He wants to be at home. She just a selfish prick at times.

So she’s taking Baxter out tomorrow 🤷‍♀️ , and taking him away next week, is she mad !!!??? 😡
Shes trying to make put its best for him that she's taking him on a old man's holiday. She's a bleeping fruit cake. Its like taking a dieing old man away, does he duck want to move. Shes so selfish.

Reactions: 11
Is she f**king nuts taking that dog on holiday next week ! That poor dog more than likely just wants to chill out at home ! I mean if a person has been seriously ill in hospital the last thing they’d do is go straight on holiday !!! I also bet poor Noa hasn’t had a look in since Baxter has been ill , it’s clearly obvious she treats that dog better than her own kid !

Is she f**king nuts taking that dog on holiday next week ! That poor dog more than likely just wants to chill out at home ! I mean if a person has been seriously ill in hospital the last thing they’d do is go straight on holiday !!! I also bet poor Noa hasn’t had a look in since Baxter has been ill , it’s clearly obvious she treats that dog better than her own kid !
He's been out for a walk this morning! Started off in the buggy but next minute he's doing the 'Bake Off' trot! I'm not saying no exercise, but she can't seem to just let him take it gentle.

• Sad
Reactions: 6