Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ltd companies can get the grant as long as the directors don’t take up to a certain amount in dividends, they can get up to £25k!!
Sorry I meant the other grant SEISS
They would get the council grant because of the rates value of Oh Snarlin
How are you meant to be in Ibiza now? You’re not allowed to fly at 33 weeks!! View attachment 156677

More aliexpress shite
fancy walking around with your initials on your shoes like some bleeping tit 😂 they’re vile though. Fit for the bin them lovey not for your pigs trotters

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Katie Hayes #10 Boss Babe promoting preggo drinking and DJ Indesit hairline’s shrinking

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yaass I love when the old comparisons come back around🤣🤣🤣

Although this red one is my ultimate fav! This was my eye opening moment that it's all lies🤣😭
I opened these photos and the ad’s that roll at the bottom of my screen were for Michelin Tyres 🤣🤣🤣 I mean talk about catchphrase... “Say What You See Mr Chips / Clever Operating System Data Gatherer Bot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m crying

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel really sorry for her. Every birthday post is either from an employee, or someone in the make up industry. A deeply unhappy girl, desperately looking for validation from strangers!

Reactions: 15
Also a bleeping Prada changing bag 🙄🙄🙄 we all know she’s got more money than brain cells but is she joking. Filling it with Aldi nappies and wipes (when you read here Katie love I’d reccomend them the most 😂😂) and bulky milk bottles (if she breast feeds I’m Mary bleeping Poppins) then when Olive Shell Dell starts weaning and it’s got a layer of carrot puff crumbs coating the inside 😷🤢 as let’s face it I can’t see her cleaning and keeping it looking pristine, it’s just another thing to have to her.
Makes a mock of people like myself who have had to tighten our belts with less money coming in and she can do a three hour trip for an overpriced bleeping bag she’s gonna wreck anyway
All the signs on the motorway that say COVID 19 IS YOUR JOURNEY NECESSARY she must piss herself laughing
Carrot puff crumbs 😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is the truth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#10 Should be thinking about nappies and calpol, instead she wants 6 hour car rides and “Achol”

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Hey everyone. So my baby won’t sleep. Been lurking here and I found something that might be interesting to you all. Companies house. Two different names. Same month of birth, both in similar areas. Do I spy a tax dodge 🐸☕
A potential tax dodge for sure because there’s no way she’s earning enough to justify a limited company set up. She’ll be buying anything she can through it and claiming expenses/VAT returns etc. An absolute joke.

Reactions: 4
The face editing is horrendous, people pay thousands for a neck that tight 😂 and the bendy phone is a dead giveaway. The bag was 100% lashed on a credit card, probably one of the ones tucked in the back of that phone case.

I know this has been said already but I genuinely can’t believe she has prioritised a designer bag over the life of her unborn child. Can’t wait to see it caked in shite in a few weeks time, it’ll match her tit smeared foundation and tan at least ✌🏽

Maybe we gave her the idea when we pointed out “BISTA village” the other night, cos she definitely checks this site 100 times a day, even more on her birthday today!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just out of curiosity...when people screenshot her stories, she will get notified that someone’s took a picture of it.
Because her hand is glued to her phone and she clearly doesn’t miss a trick on the gram,does she not message anyone and ask why they’ve screenshot her story?
OMG, is that true? I’ve screen shot colleagues/passing acquaintances stories, when I’ve wanted to zoom in on something (usually some type of homewares/decor). I must look like a stalker 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG, is that true? I’ve screen shot colleagues/passing acquaintances stories, when I’ve wanted to zoom in on something (usually some type of homewards/decor). I must look like a stalker 🙈

Instagram doesn’t notify thank god, trust me we’d all know about it by now, I’ve screenshotted her countless times on my actual personal account. She would have been straight in my DMs booting off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck would you want to spend your birthday stuck in the car ? She must think she’s above everyone else that she has to travel to far to pick up a changing bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon she went Bicester on Monday (when she was quiet) and had a party at home today in the pink outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.