Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she going for a wee during a 6 hour round car trip??

Wearing a seatbelt like that is behaviour I’d expect from a 4 year old. Not a Mummy to be wanting to keep her unborn baby safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure about everyone else, but my idea of a perfect day is most definitely not spending a 6 hour round trip on the M6/M40 while 33 weeks pregnant just to bumble around an overcrowded, (and likely coronavirus infested) shopping village to buy a bag from last season that most boss babe CEOs would probably just buy online full price????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg I can’t believe she’s gone there! She follows Elle Sutton who posted yesterday that it was stupidly busy outside the shops as there was only a certain amount of people allowed in each shop. I am pregnant and wouldn’t dream of going there. She’s just not arsed at all is she 🤬

Reactions: 2
Omg I can’t believe she’s gone there! She follows Elle Sutton who posted yesterday that it was stupidly busy outside the shops as there was only a certain amount of people allowed in each shop. I am pregnant and wouldn’t dream of going there. She’s just not arsed at all is she 🤬
Anything for a day out! She’s already rinsed B&Q, nandos and Starbucks so looking for her next non essential day out

Reactions: 5
Anything for a day out! She’s already rinsed B&Q, nandos and Starbucks so looking for her next non essential day out
So true! I was petrified of everything and didn’t enjoy one bit of my pregnancy after losing my previous baby. She’s not even slightly cautious!

Reactions: 5
I just came on as soon as I saw the stories.. people have been calling the council and the police about Bicester!! There’s been a petition for it to be closed until proper arrangements are in place for it to be safe. When I saw her in the car I thought, where on earth could they be going? It was in the back of my mind but I thought/hoped surely not.. my god 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s absolutely unbelievable. I hope the last season designer stuff is worth it.. If she was a real boss babe she’d get full price online or at Selfridges, Manchester’s only half an hour in the car hun. My sales professional has already emailed me to book an appointment for my birthday present shopping, I will send him a list of stuff I want to look at so he can get it in, and I’m not even a boss babe CEO 🤭 fancy that THM

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Knowing this crank she’s probs drove there to take a picture of ‘Gucci’ had a Starbucks n back on the road. Could you really be arsed with your life revolving around INSTAGRAM. Get Netflix on put your pjs on have a dominos enjoy your pregnancy and zoom your family, there is not one good reason for her to be driving 6 hours I couldn’t think of anything worse and I’m not even ready to pop 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What the duck is this recent
No saw it on that aesthetics page 🤣

Looks to be from November 2019, he’s been having laser for bad skin, she’s been having IV drips. Must have been pre hair transplant.
He looks tiny is he like 5ft 6?

Wow he took her to Bicester (Drover her car again) I mean that is possible the most romantic thing I’ve ever seen. How did she get soooooo lucky. 🙄

*possibly!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also a bleeping Prada changing bag 🙄🙄🙄 we all know she’s got more money than brain cells but is she joking. Filling it with Aldi nappies and wipes (when you read here Katie love I’d reccomend them the most 😂😂) and bulky milk bottles (if she breast feeds I’m Mary bleeping Poppins) then when Olive Shell Dell starts weaning and it’s got a layer of carrot puff crumbs coating the inside 😷🤢 as let’s face it I can’t see her cleaning and keeping it looking pristine, it’s just another thing to have to her.
Makes a mock of people like myself who have had to tighten our belts with less money coming in and she can do a three hour trip for an overpriced bleeping bag she’s gonna wreck anyway
All the signs on the motorway that say COVID 19 IS YOUR JOURNEY NECESSARY she must piss herself laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she's that desperate for some old designer gear why didn't she just go Cheshire oaks surely that would be logical?? Then again I forget it's THM we're talking about 🙄😴 and wearing her seatbelt like that wow, someone should show her photos of crashes without seatbelts to show her what she's risking, she literally invites all this hate!!!

Reactions: 11
Bifter village - where else would KHM spend her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she's that desperate for some old designer gear why didn't she just go Cheshire oaks surely that would be logical?? Then again I forget it's THM we're talking about 🙄😴 and wearing her seatbelt like that wow, someone should show her photos of crashes without seatbelts to show her what she's risking, she literally invites all this hate!!!
Wearing a seatbelt like that would give me anxiety with out carrying a baby so how she thinks that ok is beyond me. Especially for a 6 hour journey omg she’s proper thick it’s so ANNOYING

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And another thing.. why didn't THM's diy man/DJ
insensitive/papa smurf as he appears above say something?? I'd like to think a guy driving his heavily pregnant girlfriend on a motorway would say something if said girlfriend is taking her seatbelt off to pose for photos for the gram
*edited as my phone corrected DJ Indesit to undesirable haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She is one cheeky bleep isn’t she. I hope she wakes up crippled with cystitis for holding her piss in for the sake of an insta story. I won’t even go the beach for a long walk or that bleeping Dunham Massey where every bleep seems to go these days coz I’m like where the duck do you go for a burst🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she got a changing bag for her birthday? That’s what he bought her? A necessity (albeit an overpriced one) for the baby?? I’d rather have the dog bed I mentioned earlier. At least that would be just for me and not something I would be buying anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.