Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheryl can’t wait to hear allllll about the massive drive and the bargain designer stuff.....

She’s well suggested to DIY Daddy to take her there so she can prove a point to all of us that she has real stuff

Also, unless you’re a WAG what’s the bleeping point in a designer nappy bag? Honestly can just imagine her now flipping on the kid for getting it dirty, I genuinely don’t get it and I love a designer bag but wouldn’t dream of asking my bf for one

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can she stop bleeping calling herself momma!!!
It sounds absolutely pathetic!!!!
Why didn’t he just order her a full priced one if she was that desperate for a designer one

Reactions: 8
oh for christ sake !! we all know why she’s gone and got that nappy bag, it’s to prove to all of us her stuff isn’t blag because we were only talking about her fake bags and clothes just the other day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtf so did she not even go today or has she had her hair done on the way?! How weird 😂
Thought she had a pink top/dress on, on the way down? Wtf

Bet she got nothing so had to post an old photo hahahahahaha. What a fantastic birthday! 😂🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can buy all the fancy bags she wants but you can’t polish a turd 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Sat back and watched this thread unravel for days and I’m shook at her behaviour recently.
Every single thing she does is to shock people for more likes/ attention / criticism - whatever gets people gabbing!
The pair of them nauseate me, he as a responsible partner should not be driving her anywhere never mind taking the motorway to jarg discount designer shops for yet more shite, Jesus how much stuff can you actually buy for your already cluttered gaff of tat and gifted things? Bet that house is caked in dog hair and foundation finger prints 🤢😑
Sorry she’s an actual bleeping disgrace to society and should hang her head in shame. Your not above the law Kate - your just an ignorant wool with too many bleeping teeth in your thick skull

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.