Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion

Kate Hayes #10 Prada Bag full of carrot puff crumbs, Kate and Daddy DIY a pair of instabums

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A potential tax dodge for sure because there’s no way she’s earning enough to justify a limited company set up. She’ll be buying anything she can through it and claiming expenses/VAT returns etc. An absolute joke.
Deffo don’t know any other Kate Hayes make ups from the Wirral like 🧐

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she drove all the way to bicester village. I live near there and it is horrendous at the moment! It’s so busy and over crowded. There’s no control or anything it’s awful. Why on earth would you go there when you’re pregnant. Let alone go out!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s deffo had her hair done... part of me also wonders if the pink outfit early doors was some kind of pregnancy photo shoot with Daddy DIY 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katie Hayes #10 swerve isolating and doing what’s best for the baby, Kate needs the reduced Prada and Maccies on the daily

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sorry I meant the other grant SEISS
They would get the council grant because of the rates value of Oh Snarlin 👆
That’s because you need to be self assessment, so basically you can employ yourself and get a SEISS grant based on last 3 yrs figures & tax runs are correct, but if you’re a Ltd company a director can furlough themselves depending on dividends etc but because oh snarling hasn’t been trading for 3 yrs they’ll get nothing for that but prob get something as individuals.... and yeah they’ll get the council grant for up to £15k that’s to cover the rent, hence why it’s illegal to be taking rent from people who rent the chairs/rooms x

He did not do that!! duck off 😂😂
We saw the balloon in her car three days ago and it looks exactly the same as the display she did for him. And as if he’d have had the thought to do her a ‘mum-to-be’ cake for her birthday. Urgh! Just tell the truth and tell us you had to tell him what to get you! I always tell my husband what I want, no bloody shame in it all love. Otherwise I’d end up like my friend who got a dog bed for her birthday - but no dog...
I can’t breathe 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wtf has she got on?!?!
He looks a right meff on that she defo edits his pics too!
That's probably the worst rig out I have seen on her tbf, it looks like the 80s and 90s had a love child and then vomited it out..and he looks like he just got out of belson.. wtaf ?!?!

Eeeeee he looks like a neanderthal there with that brow!! Cryin! She looks like a polar bear in denim. What is happening? There are so many funny things in that photo my brain is about to 🤯
I agree too much to take in.. remember when britney and Justin did double denim.. this is like the birkenhead version 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she said ‘I needed a new Mitchell highlighting pallet and a new clientele palette and these are my favourite lashes’ when she was unboxing that bperfect package the other day made out like she had personally requested it, but Leanne from winter love island has just posted the exact same products which she received from them as well 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.