Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You couldnt even tell I was pregnant until I was 7 months.
In Jan she would have only been 3 months baby would have been the size of a strawberry or something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I screen shot this in January as I actually liked the dress. How on earth was this her bump then - five months later it’s a tiny bit bigger?
In an earlier thread we established this was her Christmas dinner stone from eating 40 roasties smothered in (no doubt truffle) oil

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her “first bump pic” in January when she Must have been about 6 weeks pregnant is not far off from her bump size now 😂 ...she was also a size 8 in January according the that picture 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would absolutely LOVE to tell her Lauryn unfollower her and send her my conversation with her, but I’m blocked and don’t wanna get blocked from my other account because watching her tit show is just too entertaining. Please please someone send it!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but why is she interviewing students? There’s no way they’ve been given the go ahead for that from the government? She’s a joke. Do what every other bloody workplace has done and do it via zoom or Skype? It doesn’t matter if it’s socially distanced, you aren’t supposed to be inside with individuals that aren’t in your household for more than 15 minutes 😡

Reactions: 7
Why is she so desperate to appear like she's besties with these insta mums who she's never even met!! Knocks me sick crawling up peoples arses for the likes!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but why is she interviewing students? There’s no way they’ve been given the go ahead for that from the government? She’s a joke. Do what every other bloody workplace has done and do it via zoom or Skype? It doesn’t matter if it’s socially distanced, you aren’t supposed to be inside with individuals that aren’t in your household for more than 15 minutes 😡
I have to go into my office once a week, and am in a building with multiple people I don’t live with while I’m there. We just have to try and maintain distancing.

Reactions: 1
I have to go into my office once a week, and am in a building with multiple people I don’t live with while I’m there. We just have to try and maintain distancing.
I understand some places are but where possible we’re still being advised to work from home so is it really absolutely necessary that she has students in for an interview when that can be carried out online?

Reactions: 5
I understand some places are but where possible we’re still being advised to work from home so is it really absolutely necessary that she has students in for an interview when that can be carried out online?
We do have to interviewees in for certain things too, even when it ‘could’ really be done online. It’s not great 😩

Yaass I love when the old comparisons come back around🤣🤣🤣

Although this red one is my ultimate fav! This was my eye opening moment that it's all lies🤣😭
Oh. My. bleeping. GOD. She is the internets biggest catfish!!

Reactions: 4
Okay long long time lurker here, always thought I’d never post but the past few weeks have truly tested my patience so it was only a matter of time.

But oh my god I can’t cope with her latest story! “Can’t believe how empty the doctors and hospitals are” Jesus Christ hun, it’s because most people are actually shielding and trying to stay away from any environment where they could catch the virus?!! Like it’s been well documented that A&E waiting times have been at an all time low, because people are too scared to go into the hospitals as they don’t want to catch the virus.

Obviously I get that she actually needs to go for her midwife appointments but is she really that dim that she doesn’t realise why a lot of other people are being extra careful about going in?

But then again, I guess most people are actually paying attention to what’s going on and not just flouncing to and from every restaurant in Merseyside without a care in the world other than where the next #gifted meal is gonna come from. Cba

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.