Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she will defo have got them for free. I was absolutely bladdered earlier in the year and saw KD on a night out (I must admit I have bought clothes from her before and even tho the customer service is SHOCKING I do like the stuff) and (ee I am cringing) I told her how FaB I ThInK HeR StUfF Is.. and she asked how many followers I had on Instagram..... she must have thought I was some big influencer girl I am a no one with a private account :ROFLMAO: I will never buy from her again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kirsty Doyle can’t even put a hem on clothes. I had to take my pants to be taken up. The seamstress said the sewing was one of the worst she’d ever seen!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Kirsty Doyle can’t even put a hem on clothes. I had to take my pants to be taken up. The seamstress said the sewing was one of the worst she’d ever seen!
Dya know what you’re right mine came too long I had to get my mum to turn them up... once again been sucked in by this stupid bleeping insta farce world urghhhh!!!

Reactions: 4
Dya know what you’re right mine came too long I had to get my mum to turn them up... once again been sucked in by this stupid bleeping insta farce world urghhhh!!!
She’s a snotty cow aswell! The pants were about a week too late, then when they come the leg length was 46 instead of 40! That’s why she needs to give freebies to influencers- she’s shite!!!!

she will defo have got them for free. I was absolutely bladdered earlier in the year and saw KD on a night out (I must admit I have bought clothes from her before and even tho the customer service is SHOCKING I do like the stuff) and (ee I am cringing) I told her how FaB I ThInK HeR StUfF Is.. and she asked how many followers I had on Instagram..... she must have thought I was some big influencer girl I am a no one with a private account :ROFLMAO: I will never buy from her again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KD was on a fashion show years ago I cant even remember when and where I saw it, does anyone remember it ?? Some of her designs I love some Im not sure.. maybe I'm just getting old 🤣

Reactions: 5
God she's really not a good advert for those pants. Who's going out in them today when it's chucking it down?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice the posts she put up from her ‘senior educator’ (cringe) Sian actually blow KHM out the water? So she’s getting Sian in on the masterclasses now because she’s clearly not up to the more complex looks. All she can do is 15 layers of base and a basic smokey in different shades.
Only getting Sian in because she got heat in the comments in a post the other week for lack of diversity.

Reactions: 15
What in the name of christ is she wearing?! Those trousers are too much, looks like 2 bloody tree trunks. Camel toe, fuckin more like moose knuckle 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t cope.
Massive camel toe

Why feel the need to photoshop yourself whilst pregnant!! Embrace it.... doesn’t she get everyone can see the difference? Can she see the difference? Baffled
4A90017B-8482-40E2-B22E-5E3E061CE1DC.png
E5237076-6887-4359-9551-15D643BE3378.png

Massive camel toe

Why feel the need to photoshop yourself whilst pregnant!! Embrace it.... doesn’t she get everyone can see the difference? Can she see the difference? Baffled
4A90017B-8482-40E2-B22E-5E3E061CE1DC.png
E5237076-6887-4359-9551-15D643BE3378.png
It’s sad really, I feel sorry for her.... absolutely NO ONE is that ‘glamorous’ that heavily pregnant in this vile heat...... I was constantly knackered with feet like balloons..... be arsed getting ready and going out... especially in a pandemic. Make the most of the final weeks by resting & getting as much sleep as you can!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
KD was on a fashion show years ago I cant even remember when and where I saw it, does anyone remember it ?? Some of her designs I love some Im not sure.. maybe I'm just getting old 🤣
Yes I remember that show but can’t remember the name of it, didn’t she win it? i know her mum Libby she’s a sewing teacher a great one at that.

Reactions: 2
She has some polish girl working for her I went for a bridesmaid fitting and the zip wouldnt go on it had teeth missing and it needed a new zip and the polish girl was the one making the dress.

• Wow
She really is a type isn’t she? Girls like her are a dime a dozen. The crispy fried bleached hair with cheap stennies, the horrible hole lips, the 3 inch thick slap, the “fashionable” clothes which look a bleeping show, and the nasty mean girl attitude. MUA in every bio. They’re like a plague of bleeping locusts.

Also that jacket is 14 quid in primark I’ve seen it. And if it’s not it’s literally identical

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Was it project catwalk or runway? Something like that I think.

Reactions: 5
God she’s such a tit. Posting stories about how exciting it must be for all the retail staff going back to work. What about those with at risk family at home who are now terrified that they will pass something on to a vulnerable relative? Not everyone will be buzzing to return to work.

Surprised she hasn’t asked on stories for someone to go queue for her at some shops in town.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I will never understand why she still edits her pictures so much - she does enough stories and has directed enough people to Tattle that even people who have never met her know that she is a catfish!
As for the baby shower, she is clearly having a non-socially distant party with whatever numbers she wants there 🙄 Her decision, albeit a selfish one, but why advertise the fact?! I think she absolutely loves the attention, negative or otherwise! Anything to keep people talking!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.