Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also has anyone actually visited the site in her bio šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Seems video shows her true ā€œskillā€. Foundation lips but the bottom lip is half done šŸ˜‚šŸ˜³ nothing about this screams Kylie Jenner to me

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Already doing damage limitation for when Olive comes along, so clearly sheā€™s already planning to document her every parenting move on insta leaving herself open to criticism. Thereā€™s always an option to keep your child private Kate - what a revelation!

Why does she not realise that typing her ANGRY red font rants does nothing for her already damaged reputation? Would I want to get my make up done or attend the course of someone so angry - definitely not! Iā€™d be terrified of saying or doing the wrong thing in case she would make me her next public victim šŸ˜³ She is the most unprofessional person Iā€™ve ever come across, especially someone who claims to be a boss babe CEO!

Reactions: 11
If we arenā€™t meant to post opinions online, then why are there comments sections?

You have 145k followers. Do you expect EVERYONE to hang off your every word?

When people do have the respect to privately message you, rather than flame you in comments for all to see, you passively aggressively reply and then block them!!!

When will you realise that when you have a large platform, people are going to talk about you! When youā€™ve pissed people off in the past, they are gonna come out of the woodwork!

Kate Iā€™m actually worried about you now. Seriously. You are displaying signs of narcissistic behaviour. You gaslight and deflect onto others. Please please see your GP and get some proper counselling and help. The internet is not for you, get someone to manage your page for you so you can focus on your business and child. I donā€™t think I can be a part of this anymore Iā€™m seriously done. I see a very disturbed girl behind all this and I donā€™t think I can contribute any more. Please please if youā€™re reading this get help.
so well said

Reactions: 7
If we arenā€™t meant to post opinions online, then why are there comments sections?

You have 145k followers. Do you expect EVERYONE to hang off your every word?

When people do have the respect to privately message you, rather than flame you in comments for all to see, you passively aggressively reply and then block them!!!

When will you realise that when you have a large platform, people are going to talk about you! When youā€™ve pissed people off in the past, they are gonna come out of the woodwork!

Kate Iā€™m actually worried about you now. Seriously. You are displaying signs of narcissistic behaviour. You gaslight and deflect onto others. Please please see your GP and get some proper counselling and help. The internet is not for you, get someone to manage your page for you so you can focus on your business and child. I donā€™t think I can be a part of this anymore Iā€™m seriously done. I see a very disturbed girl behind all this and I donā€™t think I can contribute any more. Please please if youā€™re reading this get help.
This šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

Reactions: 3
Why does she look like she has a completely different face? Surely sheā€™s had more done than just her lips and a few veneers?!
Thatā€™ll be the gastric band - she lost a lot of weight after that.

Reactions: 1
Canā€™t get over her tagging Emma (swoon love). I interact with her quite a lot actually and sheā€™s lovely. Her page is pure passion and keeps it 100. Iā€™ve not checked but she definitely doesnā€™t know who are Kate is , nor will she care but Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll flip being tagged by a girl whoā€™s ok with having a few wines while 596 month pregnant

Reactions: 7
Massive camel toe

Why feel the need to photoshop yourself whilst pregnant!! Embrace it.... doesnā€™t she get everyone can see the difference? Can she see the difference? Baffled View attachment 154716View attachment 154717

Itā€™s sad really, I feel sorry for her.... absolutely NO ONE is that ā€˜glamorousā€™ that heavily pregnant in this vile heat...... I was constantly knackered with feet like balloons..... be arsed getting ready and going out... especially in a pandemic. Make the most of the final weeks by resting & getting as much sleep as you can!!
I showed my boyfriend this post last night and he could not get over the fact that it was the same person on the same day. šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Canā€™t get over her tagging Emma (swoon love). I interact with her quite a lot actually and sheā€™s lovely. Her page is pure passion and keeps it 100. Iā€™ve not checked but she definitely doesnā€™t know who are Kate is , nor will she care but Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll flip being tagged by a girl whoā€™s ok with having a few wines while 596 month pregnant
The girl doesnā€™t even follow her back.... the shame in her saying ā€˜weā€™re friendsā€™

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She wouldā€™ve only been about 3/4 months wouldnā€™t she?
Not even that if sheā€™s due end of July (screenshot taken end of Jan), yet she had already done her big reveal and was modelling maternity ranges at less than 12 weeks pregnant with a bump thatā€™s huge. Bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thing that bugs me about the screenshots she adds to her stories of peopleā€™s support is theyā€™re always ā€œdonā€™t know how anyone can troll this girl, she is lovely and so realā€ they donā€™t even know her. Theyā€™re just followers (arse lickers) trying to get a mention. Constantly trying to prove sheā€™s a nice person posting stuff from people who she doesnā€™t even know. The mind boggles once again.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s dressed like Dorothy off Wizard of Oz wtf

duck off!!!!!!!!! That is so bad!!!! Why donā€™t her mates tell her stop this stupid photo shopping it isnā€™t what you look like
Coz her mates are at it n all!!! But think weā€™ve all established she doesnā€™t have real mates n theyā€™re all watching this daft cow show herself up from the sidelines

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.