Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly any stories today because she has defo been all over town, in all the queues for the shops. And on the beg for stuff for her baby shower again? Recommend some biscuit places and florists?? Basically, you haven't found anyone willing to gift it yet, so you're now hinting on insta. 🥱 she's defo got thrush from those kecks aswell, jesus. I'm 38 weeks pregnant and would not be rocking round in ANYTHING like that. Saying that. No one can see me cos I'm bleeping SHIELDING. LIKE SHE SHOULD BE. Bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hardly any stories today because she has defo been all over town, in all the queues for the shops. And on the beg for stuff for her baby shower again? Recommend some biscuit places and florists?? Basically, you haven't found anyone willing to gift it yet, so you're now hinting on insta. 🥱 she's defo got thrush from those kecks aswell, jesus. I'm 38 weeks pregnant and would not be rocking round in ANYTHING like that. Saying that. No one can see me cos I'm bleeping SHIELDING. LIKE SHE SHOULD BE. Bellend.
100%. Been running round for the “perfect” baby shower outfit!!! Same I’m 37 weeks scared to go to Tesco when I am desperate for a large dairy milk 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone tell her that her Chanel is a Fakel please? Like the duck she has £3k for one.

It’s absolutely a fake, most likely from Dubai. You can tell by the quality of the “leather” & the stitching... oh and the fact she didn’t plaster it all over the gram when she bought it, same with the rest of the jarg shite. Trust me if it was real we would have known about it 🙄

Reactions: 19
Ahhhh her lips knock me sick. Never thought about them / noticed them until A few on here mentioned them and now it’s all I can see. Literally like an animals hole

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100%. Been running round for the “perfect” baby shower outfit!!! Same I’m 37 weeks scared to go to Tesco when I am desperate for a large dairy milk 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh honestly I can't get malteasers anywhere fella is useless 😂😂🙃🙃

Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely a fake, most likely from Dubai. You can tell by the quality of the “leather” & the stitching... oh and the fact she didn’t plaster it all over the gram when she bought it, same with the rest of the jarg shite. Trust me if it was real we would have known about it 🙄
I bought mine in Dubai. And it was as if I had just bought a meal deal from bleeping boots it was that normal. Imagine the bleeping hype if she had bought hers?! She’s just beyond broken.

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh her lips knock me sick. Never thought about them / noticed them until A few on here mentioned them and now it’s all I can see. Literally like an animals hole
She said on one of her online courses that she’s never had her lips done and her brothers apparently always accuse her of having fillers (why would they anyway) when really it’s just overdrawing her lips. Like duck it is THM hun

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably the longest lurker here.... there is so much I want to say but I'll start with this I seen today. I'm so perplexed as to why in 1 breath you 'hate' strip lashes then low and behold a strip lash delivery lands a few hours later and woahhhhh you 'love' them 🤔 This is why the whole 'influencer' thing is a load of balony..... All for the gram...
Screenshot_20200615-193121_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200615-193147_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, had a few days off the thread because I’ve been at work (even though I’m a UC bev, right THM?) and I’m now wondering if Dj Indesit got a snide cartier bracelet with a secret tracking device for his 30th?? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She said on one of her online courses that she’s never had her lips done and her brothers apparently always accuse her of having fillers (why would they anyway) when really it’s just overdrawing her lips. Like duck it is THM hun
She never remembers what she’s said that’s her problem, she said a long time ago that she had had them done by Holly at flawless

Reactions: 5
She never remembers what she’s said that’s her problem, she said a long time ago that she had had them done by Holly at flawless
Sorry but not having that!! She’s got nice lips anyway but they are 100000% filled.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.