Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never posted on here and didn’t think I ever would. I found this site when Katie started crying wolf, initially I felt sorry for her. I read the comments and although I thought they were harsh I did laugh. But then she dragged it out and cried to poor “Bob” who couldn’t get a word in edgeways about how bad she’d been trolled, the poor lad has been told to die and had threats then you’ve got her whinging about being called slab back, she’s an absolute head. Anyway the reason I’ve posted is because I genuinely can’t believe her stories about condoning pregnant women drinking and flouting lockdown. I’m not pregnant but live in a different city to my mum and haven’t seen her in months and it kills me. Then you’ve got the likes of her living her best life in every drive through in the land. She’s mutton dressed as lamb and about as classy as chelsey harwood. She needs to wake up and realise her life shouldn’t be for the gram and have a bit more self respect, and more importantly respect for the new life she’s growing. It’s a disgrace, rant over x
Awww that’s a bit of an insult to poor Chelsey Harwood. Least Chelsey doesn’t give a duck and tells you how it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Keyboard worries???!!! She’s definitely sending these to herself! Feck off!
How come every week she comes on here and kicks off because of what she reads then swears she will never come on here again.. see you next week same time same place thm.

As if anyone in the least bit successful gives two shits about other peoples opinion's of them. She is obsessed with this site I dont know who is worse her or her supposed barmy army! How long until we get a new poster (aka thm) asking stupid fkn questions again ??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On that scan picture at her brothers scan gaff she has painted them both orange as duck!!! and painted his hair on and smoothed his back out, and her stomach looks odd 🤔

Reactions: 2
I still dont think she ‘gets’ what shes done. She keeps defending herself for promoting NON ALCOLIC prosecco, and she cant see thats not it. Like its not gone in.

I genuinely dont think she understands whats shes said, those words, the link to FAS. Its not gone in her head.

keeping her mouth shut and just posting a nice AD video sayin wow seeing as im pregnant and I cant drink ive found this amazing NON ACOLIC prosecco! She wouldn’t be in this mess!

Reactions: 7
She could have quite easily come on today and said - I worded that completely wrongly last night and that’s not what I meant. Instead she’s gone on the defensive, tried to blame other influencers for drinking and cried troll. She’s full of tit and meant every word she said last night, she’s just been called out and doesn’t like it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve never posted on here and didn’t think I ever would. I found this site when Katie started crying wolf, initially I felt sorry for her. I read the comments and although I thought they were harsh I did laugh. But then she dragged it out and cried to poor “Bob” who couldn’t get a word in edgeways about how bad she’d been trolled, the poor lad has been told to die and had threats then you’ve got her whinging about being called slab back, she’s an absolute head. Anyway the reason I’ve posted is because I genuinely can’t believe her stories about condoning pregnant women drinking and flouting lockdown. I’m not pregnant but live in a different city to my mum and haven’t seen her in months and it kills me. Then you’ve got the likes of her living her best life in every drive through in the land. She’s mutton dressed as lamb and about as classy as chelsey harwood. She needs to wake up and realise her life shouldn’t be for the gram and have a bit more self respect, and more importantly respect for the new life she’s growing. It’s a disgrace, rant over x

Chelsey harwood has more class in her big toe than thm has in her whole body

Reactions: 3
Hahahahaha the police!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she really is so full of herself! She’s an absolute disgrace saying it’s ok to drink when pregnant! But what do you expect when she’s still chonging on the bifftas! Saying ohhhh the baby is measuring perfect.... is that to make yourself feel better because you have smoked and drank through your pregnancy!
Didn’t know about this till it was thrown in the group chat and 9 threads later I’m like I knew she was a false, narcissistic, sly, lying witch!
You choose the behaviour THM you choose the consequences.

Reactions: 12
So people can’t ask companies to consider working with her due to her actions but she is reposting messages from people calling the ‘troll’ scum? Hmmm. I’d say that’s more trolling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So people can’t ask companies to consider working with her due to her actions but she is reposting messages from people calling the ‘troll’ scum? Hmmm. I’d say that’s more trolling 😂
Woohoo The famous Fizzycake 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 welcome girl x

She’s a bad scaremongerer. She’s like a high school little rat.

She 100% reads on here too.. why keep mentioning it if you aren’t arsed or looking 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha the police!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she really is so full of herself! She’s an absolute disgrace saying it’s ok to drink when pregnant! But what do you expect when she’s still chonging on the bifftas! Saying ohhhh the baby is measuring perfect.... is that to make yourself feel better because you have smoked and drank through your pregnancy!
Didn’t know about this till it was thrown in the group chat and 9 threads later I’m like I knew she was a false, narcissistic, sly, lying witch!
You choose the behaviour THM you choose the consequences.
Isnt it just so obvious she has been smoking and drinking through her pregnancy !

The police will arrest her, for being an absolute bleep . I wonder what daddy head DJ indesit thinks about all this. Surely he cant be pleased that he is a laughing stock being with her ?!?

Reactions: 4
I cant get over KHM forever 😂😂😂 someone surely didn’t write that? They must be taking the piss.
Also those ‘supportive’ messages just confirm what she actually said about drinking in pregnancy, shes an absolute moron.

• Haha
Someone wrote "myself like you never drank in pregnancy"

Did they not WATCH the video where she admits to it!?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.