Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone screen record that video from last night? I'm still in utter disbelief that she said those things to be honest. And to now be playing the victim.

'can't believe I'm having to deal with this pregnant after the video I posted'.

What you mean the one where you sat in your shite walk in, in front of blag bags, and crocodile teared your way through a video to garner sympathy. Pull the other one you massive BALD twit.

Maybe she should 'consontrate' on staying the duck of social media and rebuilding what's left of her career 😂🤦‍♀️😳
Somebody definitely posted that they'd screen recorded it. Soz Kate, no take-backs when you post your tit for 150k to see!

Sorry just seen two of our fab Tattlers have already said they did or posted it.

She's a moron of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t even addressed her errors

She told 150k followers that drinking whilst pregnant is personal preference basically

I agree with the comment on the other thread that she was openly sharing accounts of those she thought was a troll but didn’t actually share the mum blog who has spoken about her videos

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She hasn’t even addressed her errors

She told 150k followers that drinking whilst pregnant is personal preference basically

I agree with the comment on the other thread that she was openly sharing accounts of those she thought was a troll but didn’t actually share the mum blog who has spoken about her videos
has she seen this story from the “mummy blogger”?? She isn’t tagged in the story is she..

I hate that she blocks out photos of accounts apparently sending her “positive” messages and then plasters “trolls” everywhere I dislike her.

Reactions: 9
With respect, that account has 2k followers. Probably not on Kate's radar as not enough followers etc!

Reactions: 2
Anyone reckon she’s made up really she’s on a 9th thread? You’d think she posts tit to get this reaction. As she’s apparently said, all press is good press or whatever. If only I thought she was that intelligent..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s just with you saying she didn’t address the mum blogging about her, I assumed someone from here had sent those screen shots.

the worst thing about all this non-secco gate video is she will be sat there now with DJ Dirty dick adamant she isn’t in the wrong. Horror bag!!!

Reactions: 2
Just been looking at her recent posts from the ‘masterclasses’ and they’re literally all the same look with different coloured eye shadows ... ‘12 looks to keep guuuuyyyss’ yeah we’ve got the blue eye shadow look, the green eyeshadow look, the gold eyeshadow look ... all with a nude over lined lip and bronzer, hardly revolutionary 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuinely shocked at that video from yesterday. I went out for dinner a week before I found out I was pregnant and had two cocktails, I remembering being so worried about it! I can't imagine preaching to 150k people that I'd been drinking and that it was alright for others to do so :mad:
Honestly she's shot herself in the foot here because this won't go away quietly, imagine thinking prosecco is more important than your unborn baby.

Reactions: 8
What’s with her reposting that the “Curly blo King” has been doing people’s hair in a field???
How did he do that 2m away 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s just with you saying she didn’t address the mum blogging about her, I assumed someone from here had sent those screen shots.

the worst thing about all this non-secco gate video is she will be sat there now with DJ Dirty dick adamant she isn’t in the wrong. Horror bag!!!
No I saw them on the stories of the bloggers this morning after reading here and put 2&2 together unless someone else has been bragging about having a cheeky wine whilst pregnant ?

Reactions: 3
just throwing it out there, but have we speculated that she's not actually pregnant and she's doing a Kimmy K with a surrogate? saw her in person today and it's put doubts in my head. she's used someone else's scan, is notorious for photoshopping, has delusional thoughts on the reg, doesn't have a round bump...so photoshopped it rounder?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
just throwing it out there, but have we speculated that she's not actually pregnant and she's doing a Kimmy K with a surrogate? saw her in person today and it's put doubts in my head. she's used someone else's scan, is notorious for photoshopping, has delusional thoughts on the reg, doesn't have a round bump...so photoshopped it rounder?
I think she’s just gained weight in general and therefore doesn’t have quite a defined bump that’s all, she deffo photoshops it to look bigger and more ‘bump’ like. Where did you see her?

oooo interesting, it’s definitely weird that she would photoshop her bump but then again she photoshops everything and everyone🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’s just gained weight in general and therefore doesn’t have quite a defined bump that’s all, she deffo photoshops it’s go look bigger and more ‘bump’ like. Where did you see her?
i know not every bump is gorgeous and round, every body's different and will carry differently, it was more just speculation because of the inconsistencies with her due date/every other THM inconsistency that's pregnancy related that she could be using a surrogate. I think i'm also hoping she is so that she hasn't actually subjected baby Delo to L&B and alcohol 😔. hoping in true Kate fashion it's all fake!!!! she was in new brighton

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.