Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will love the speculation though, seeing as she thinks she’s on a par with Beyoncé being such a celeb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I literally cant stop laughing. Country in chaos.. protests, corona, and on the verge of a recession.

But apparently the police are now preoccupied with fatso being disliked online. Pity she cant spell to really get her serious police posts across to the masses without everyone falling over laughing 😂

She will love the speculation though, seeing as she thinks she’s on a par with Beyoncé being such a celeb 😂
The whole of beyonce weighs the same as kate head ..that's the only thing they actually have in common

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never posted on here and didn’t think I ever would. I found this site when Katie started crying wolf, initially I felt sorry for her. I read the comments and although I thought they were harsh I did laugh. But then she dragged it out and cried to poor “Bob” who couldn’t get a word in edgeways about how bad she’d been trolled, the poor lad has been told to die and had threats then you’ve got her whinging about being called slab back, she’s an absolute head. Anyway the reason I’ve posted is because I genuinely can’t believe her stories about condoning pregnant women drinking and flouting lockdown. I’m not pregnant but live in a different city to my mum and haven’t seen her in months and it kills me. Then you’ve got the likes of her living her best life in every drive through in the land. She’s mutton dressed as lamb and about as classy as chelsey harwood. She needs to wake up and realise her life shouldn’t be for the gram and have a bit more self respect, and more importantly respect for the new life she’s growing. It’s a disgrace, rant over x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Was that live/igtv with bobby saved onto his page? He’s got everyone else he’s done a live with but hasn’t saved hers 😂😂😂😂
I noticed this a day or 2 after it my husband wanted to see what I was going on about couldn’t find it back then either? He might have removed it from shame lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got a headache from reading her latest story.
1. you didn’t win Kate cos you took the video down
2. if you have to tell people everyday you’re over it, you’re clearly not over it
3. those screenshots just prove your followers are as thick as you
4. people that describe people as scum are generally the scummy ones

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For anyone who can find it, it’s around the 6min mark she admits it was a chemical pregnancy

Reactions: 5
Hang on, why does she keep banging on about tattle? This started with businesses getting in touch to complain, nothing to do with tattle but now she’s all “honestly I’ll never read that site again” 🤣 she can’t keep up with her own bullshit.

AND I vomited at the message from the girl that ended it KHM Forver

Ok hun, IDST, ILY 2k20

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I like the one that ends KHM Forever 😂 from someone whose fella probably has ‘England ‘til I Die’ on his chest.

#NEBB1

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Keeping her beady eye on dodgy daddy there, just incase he’s arranging anymore meet-ups. Bet she sleeps like that too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think her sycophantic suck up misunderstands the meaning of the word ‘tiny’. Plus that grammar sets my teeth on edge 😬. Is this lass a member of her ‘army’ 🤣?
She must be or THM would have called her a troll 😂
Notice the side of her belly near the screen is blurred...

Reactions: 3
I had to pour myself a G&T to catch up from the previous thread to this (dont worry guys im not preggars) I thought she may have redeemed herself by removing the post and maybe putting up an apology of some sort holding her hands up and admitting she was wrong in posting the vid promoting drinking in pregnancy but no shes just gonna pretend it didnt happen and crack on. OR will she do a new video next week with a scripted letter shes wrote to herself whilst dabbing her fake tears. Bore off you made a mistake own up to it people might actually sympathise with you if you did.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.