Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shel

she cheated on him behind his girls back.. he hasn’t even admitted to the baby but Cos she has followers ..thanku fellow momma ffs..I bet a normal girl Has mess her..when I say normal I mean not one with a100k followers and she’s fckin blanked them.... I actually can’t cope
Oh I know.. he absolutely hates her. Bet he is gutted he will be associated with her for life the woman !! Poor annie she is gorgeous x

Reactions: 3
shel

she cheated on him behind his girls back.. he hasn’t even admitted to the baby but Cos she has followers ..thanku fellow momma ffs..I bet a normal girl Has mess her..when I say normal I mean not one with a100k followers and she’s fckin blanked them.... I actually can’t cope
With him I meant to say

Oh I know.. he absolutely hates her. Bet he is gutted he will be associated with her for life the woman !! Poor annie she is gorgeous x
Isn’t she and she’s not shown the baby’s sex and Annie wrote FYI it’s a fckin boy I was crying haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah I contacted silkfred a while ago too they said they’d pass it on. I wouldn’t want my brand associated with somebody like her at all.

FYI Kate - how you live your life and earn your money doesn’t arse me one bit - but imagine your daughter growing up and clinging to every word some “influencer” says on insta. Imagine that influencer being a known bully, telling 150k young and impressionable young girls that reduced movements during pregnancy is just “quiet time” condoning drinking alcohol when pregnant (and wanting a medal for choosing not to drink) and flouting lockdown rules that are in place to keep the most vulnerable like your baby girl and your nan safe?

Having an opinion doesn’t make me a troll, nor does visiting this site. You are an aggressive, nasty piece of work who can’t stand this site because you can’t control the content.

next time you play victim and cry troll don’t forget to remind yourself about the number of times you’ve posted half a story from other accounts with their details clearly visible to your “army” knowing full well these girls will be harassed.
don’t forget how you laughed and reposted a comment about all of us having “rusty fridges and knobhead kids” and being on universal credit.
We won’t forget the video of you and your business partner trying to shame a woman who was dancing - of the video of how you both acted when a bouncer wouldn’t let you get your own way - the gram vs reality and the mask slipped.

my Nan always told me be careful how you treat people on your way up... because you’ll need them on your way down.
I can put my life on you having not one single genuine friend, how very sad.
said so well ❤

• Heart
The goodman
With him I meant to say

Isn’t she and she’s not shown the baby’s sex and Annie wrote FYI it’s a fckin boy I was crying haha
The goodman sisters are tramps. Fraudulently claiming benefits and praying to god that they will get knocked up by any footballer to get CSA for life.. that's aspirations/ goals right there..

Reactions: 11
said so well ❤
[/
The goodman

The goodman sisters are tramps. Fraudulently claiming benefits and praying to god that they will get knocked up by any footballer to get CSA for life.. that's aspirations/ goals right there..
she’s selling bracelets now Cos she never thought she could have a baby because of endrometrios which is something I have ..I’ve been trying for years maybe I need a footballer then snap I’ll be up the duff haha get to fck

I screenshotted the bit where she admitted she was drinking in pregnancy and the bit where she says other people do and are fine so she can back track and delete all she wants but I’ll happily send any associated brand the evidence. and no Kate I’m not trying to ruin your career you do it yourself! I can’t put words in your mouth! Up until the drinking thing I would never ever have taken anything this far but you’ve crossed a line by lying about being harassed for weeks by anyone who called you out for that video! You’ve exposed yourself for the true vile person you really are and I was horrified by how you spun it to make yourself seem like a victim of some sort. Dangerous behaviour, good luck with her Matt, you’re gonna need it. God knows what his poor family must think.

Reactions: 26
she’s selling bracelets now Cos she never thought she could have a baby because of endrometrios which is something I have ..I’ve been trying for years maybe I need a footballer then snap I’ll be up the duff haha get to fck
I'm the same.. yeah right I'm sure that's what she told kyle.. I cant get pregnant ! Miracle baby ? Nope meal ticket baby !

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the video with bobby where she’s says she has a chemical pregnancy then it’s a miscarriage? I’m not taking nothing away from anyone whose lost a baby but if it was chemical how has this rainbow theme occurred I’m baffled.

I’ve just watched the video with bobby where she’s says she has a chemical pregnancy then it’s a miscarriage? I’m not taking nothing away from anyone whose lost a baby but if it was chemical how has this rainbow theme occurred I’m baffled.
she’s a attention seeking narcissistic liar

Reactions: 9
Honest to god Kyle I’m on the 💊 🤣🤣🤣
I just cant get my head around her having 'followers'on instagram though. Who gives two fucks about even one thing she has got to say ?!? You have to chuckle though because I bet kyle absolutely despises her very existence. He has blocked her on everything apparently and refuses to acknowledge the baby at all !

I just cant get my head around her having 'followers'on instagram though. Who gives two fucks about even one thing she has got to say ?!? You have to chuckle though because I bet kyle absolutely despises her very existence. He has blocked her on everything apparently and refuses to acknowledge the baby at all !
I think I need too I’m sick of knowing the exact time she’s pumped her tit ... no one is arsed girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
She is fully round the twist our THM it's currently 7.04am and shes already posting love notes off her army about what was said to her about the whole drinking thing. I mean she really is unhinged isnt she😂😂 I'm up and awake cause I've been trying to do my home workouts (failing miserably)🙄🤣 she bleeping winds me up so much. Wish she would bore off

• Heart
His WhatsApp picture has disappeared from the scouse girls phone so she’s been blocked on WhatsApp which says to me that Katie is either checking his phone or he’s being careful. 😆
Imagine the ear ache the poor lad is getting. I can’t even get through her insta stories
I bet he reads here as much as she does and has blocked her before Kate can pull him up.

Reactions: 7
She is fully round the twist our THM it's currently 7.04am and shes already posting love notes off her army about what was said to her about the whole drinking thing. I mean she really is unhinged isnt she😂😂 I'm up and awake cause I've been trying to do my home workouts (failing miserably)🙄🤣 she bleeping winds me up so much. Wish she would bore off
The lady does protest too much 🤣🤣🤣 I cant post without quoting people 🤣🤣🙈 sorry ladies I’m new to this 😂🥰 she bet of not slept in that CD necklace her neck will be green 😭🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The lady does protest too much 🤣🤣🤣 I cant post without quoting people 🤣🤣🙈 sorry ladies I’m new to this 😂🥰 she bet of not slept in that CD necklace her neck will be green 😭🤣🙈
It's fine I'm still getting the gist of this probably rambling on sometimes🤣🙈 that bleeping necklace was green to begin with😩🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Just unblocked her from yesterday and she has blocked me Hahahaha . Keep me posted guys and gals 😂😫 I’m waiting for someone to message me an be like omg she’s put your messages up

Everything’s just superficial isn’t it..u wanna see what he’s doing next he does this he does that..he farts and it sounds it like one of my favourite songs 🤣🤣🤣 I have a husband who is lovely to me too but don’t need to shout it from the roof tops...no one is arsed!! And when you have to tell people how boss ya fella is it’s game over..🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry everyone. Like I've said I'm new to this and I only got directed to this site when moaning ass done that video. Anyways I've never heard of that Lauryn Goodman but just checked out her Instagram an she can already duck off what up with these sad pathetic women. Omg it's not even 8o'clock and I'm fuming

• Haha
Sorry everyone. Like I've said I'm new to this and I only got directed to this site when moaning ass done that video. Anyways I've never heard of that Lauryn Goodman but just checked out her Instagram an she can already duck off what up with sad pathetic women. Omg it's not even 8o'clock and I'm fuming
Baby wakes while I’m still pumping... ok thanks for that info 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.