Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things - she’s now posted the scan pic on her feed with the baby unscribbled on - there was nothing interesting to see so not sure what that was about?? And also she’s set up an insta for the baby which is tagged in the pic 😬
She scribbled it out because Scan showed it’s just burgers, truffles & lattes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
anyone that can give them away for free to people who can afford to pay doesn’t need my support 🤷‍♀️
Maria fowler is the worst for that. She begs local takeaways for free deliveries 😂 her threat is pretty funny tbf. She has got a local self employed joiner in at the minute he has gifted her free hall panelling 😂.

Her, beggy bowen and thm have probably had a whole house gifted between them ! I can't believe thm actually once had a shark gifted she is filthy 🤔

Maria fowler is the worst for that. She begs local takeaways for free deliveries 😂 her threat is pretty funny tbf. She has got a local self employed joiner in at the minute he has gifted her free hall panelling 😂.

Her, beggy bowen and thm have probably had a whole house gifted between them ! I can't believe thm actually once had a shark gifted she is filthy 🤔
**thread

Reactions: 1

**thread
It's absolutely shameful the way influencers are accepting freebies like this. Why can't Maria Fowler pay a self employed local for a service she wants doing? Surely the bloke will have struggled during lockdown. Support him by paying and giving him exposure if you want to help.

The same for the free food. These restaurants whether they're big chain stores or independent must have furloughed a fair few their staff during all this? Yet can give beggy influencers meal after meal for free.

I just don't think it's right at all.

Reactions: 13
Free food is a new low, I’d rather pay and happily promote the company who reached out if I actually enjoyed the meal/service afterwards rather than big it up purely because it was a freebie. Let’s face it, anything that’s free is gonna leave a better taste in your mouth (literally in some cases) It’s proper shameless and these small businesses (and big) need to wise up fast because people are rapidly becoming very turned off by this whole influencer bubble. Giving some nobody products for free yet expecting me to pay full price? Get to duck mate 🖕

Personally I’d be fuckin embarrassed to publicise #gifted scran 🤣🤣 shes a bleeping Hog 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Free food is a new low, I’d rather pay and happily promote the company who reached out if I actually enjoyed the meal/service afterwards rather than big it up purely because it was a freebie. Let’s face it, anything that’s free is gonna leave a better taste in your mouth (literally in some cases) It’s proper shameless and these small businesses (and big) need to wise up fast because people are rapidly becoming very turned off by this whole influencer bubble. Giving some nobody products for free yet expecting me to pay full price? Get to duck mate 🖕

Personally I’d be fuckin embarrassed to publicise #gifted scran 🤣🤣 shes a bleeping Hog 🐷
I always think this when it comes to food #gifted #ad I think its so shameful then she sits outside burger King paying for that tit! She cracked me up when she went to nandos and went this isn't an #ad 🤣🤣🤣 babe nandos deffo doesn't know who you even are don't worry no one would think it was an ad you meff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no she was rude AF with me the other day!!! Imagine how many people are on her blocked list? Absolute crank.
cant believe the nonsense about growth when she literally refuses to entertain anyone whose not blowing smoke up her arse and telling her to fix her crown 🤢
She was rude with me too!! That post saying what sushi they both ate I can just imagine the attitude coming from her while reading it. Stinker

Reactions: 2
So, she puts the tan eraser on then gets in the bath and sits in dirty bath water??? I’m sorry but is that really minging or is that just me?
I know it’s just tan but imagine the rings round her bath.
That’s why she uses so much cleaning stuff because it’s like swamp water the dirt bag

I always think this when it comes to food #gifted #ad I think its so shameful then she sits outside burger King paying for that tit! She cracked me up when she went to nandos and went this isn't an #ad 🤣🤣🤣 babe nandos deffo doesn't know who you even are don't worry no one would think it was an ad you meff!!
Crying at this.. couldn’t have worded it better myself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry did I just see she’s bought her own birthday balloons? 😳
I was just about to say the same thing!!!!

Surely she’d want people to think that “her one” was responsible for all of her birthday treats and surprises? Although for him to surprise her, she’d have to let him out of the house by himself and we all know DJ Indesit has got another thing coming if he thinks she’ll let him go anywhere solo...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they know each other do they or? X
kates done her make up xx

At least she's got one thing bleeping right 🤣🤣 because motherhood is like one big kick in the dick one minuet your setting up the nursery loving all the cute bits🙂 baby comes and you have to put in the diary when you might actually go for a piss on your own without a kid sitting on your knee! Can't wait to see her in the gym 5 days a week and be a boss babes at minty oh snarlin 🙂

Buying her own balloons and on her bday she’s gonna be like “OMG GUYYZZZ LOOK WHAT MY ONE DID HES, SWIPE UP TO BE CONTACTED FOR SEX FROM MY KING #GIFTED”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Buying her own balloons and on her bday she’s gonna be like “OMG GUYYZZZ LOOK WHAT MY ONE DID HES, SWIPE UP TO BE CONTACTED FOR SEX FROM MY KING #GIFTED”
This is exactly what's going to happen 🤣🤣🤣 omg guyzzzzz can you believe my king has done all dis 4 me my one luv him!! And she's set it all out herself 🤣 can't wait to see what he buys her 😂😂😂 well she buys herself with her own money, fat bag of lem and a fat bottle of secco

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has got to be the most insecure person ever to buy those balloons for herself just to appear to the gram that her fella has made an effort 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I cannot cope with this spelling & grammar!!! Now she thinks she’s a fuckin Kardashian!! There’s probably more mistakes but it gave me a headache 🤕
7695038C-6A49-4D38-B478-34FFC604BDA8.jpeg
62FE2347-AFD4-4066-AF19-A33AAF516B8B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.