Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also going back a bit but to elaborate on my last message, no one give her the satisfaction of the shell, she is doing it to throw people off thinking she is clever because everyone is referring to all shell like names, little does she understand everyone’s takin the piss!!!!!! but guaranteed it’s “olive” an she can’t bare when it’s spoke about
Ahhh I was really hoping she was gonna call it Squidward or HermitCrab hence the shell.
Imagine picking a name with your ex and sticking to that name she has 0 imagination Hahahahahah

Reactions: 4
If she’s referring to olives as the name I’d say the name is Olivia not olive lol but I’ve not seen the video at her hinting it’s just a wild guess

Olive la what a grim name imagine when she’s a little kid and all the other rough arse kids are yelling ‘OLIFFFFF’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wait sorry, she’s already about to be #gifted new ones so it seems 🙄
What did I say about her begging under insta accounts on the sly for free stuff the bleeping meff. How desperate.

I know, it wouldn’t suprise me if Cheryl was on here!!!! I think Kate’s that naive and all wrapped up in herself she doesn’t see it. I don’t think anyone’s a fan of Matt anyway. It makes me sick all the falseness
Ooo guuurl your giving me life with you info!!! - when you say you don’t think anyones a fan of Matt ... can you elaborate? 🐸☕🔥

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Danielle Armstrong’s stories today (ex TOWIE) who has not long had her little girl.. saying how much she was looking forward to tucking into her king prawns because you’re not supposed to have shellfish when preggo and a glass of wine! How much she’s missed it because you’re not meant to have these things preggers... can’t make out whether it was a dig at Kate or maybe subtly trying to say she doesn’t agree with it
This is brilliant 😂 remember the last month or so she put up a story wishing Danielle happy birthday and commented on her posts but Danielle didn’t reply 😂😂😂

she probably watched those videos yesterday and fumed!

oh and Oh Snarlin’ are advertising rooms/stations hmmm had a few leave eh THM? Probably cos you’re still charging them full rent gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loves her king doesn’t she.....defo doesn’t read here
Yeah affects your mental health when you have to go drag him out of some afters in a random gaff at 9am Sunday morning, screaming the street down 🤣

Also I’m absolutely shook at those videos about the drinking. I initially only saw her stories claiming that the “trolls” were sending her death threats over non-alcoholic Prosecco but knew there was more to it.

Those stories are actually shocking - is she genuinely that unintelligent or misinformed that she thinks drinking during pregnancy is a personal preference or up for debate ?? Imagine some young, impressionable pregnant girl following her seeing that and taking it as gospel. Does she even know what FAS is?? Never known someone have such disregard for a “rainbow” baby.

Probably the most irresponsible she’s posted to days (and there’s been a lot). Well done to whoever sent it to Lauryn Goodman, I hope all the brands she works with see these clips and realise that she is giving out dangerous “advice” to her 150k followers. Absolutely disgraceful!

Also love how shes done her best to cover up what she actually said but the screen records don’t lie hun. 🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG just watched Danielle's stories and the prawns and the wine has to be the biggest dig EVER at THM 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry, is the ‘pantry’ in her hallway?!?!

I wonder if she knows Lauren deleted her story yet. Katie reposted her message would that disappear too?

Let’s face it, if she’s openly admitted to 145k she’s had a glass of wine (or was it Prosecco 🤔🤔🤔🤣) then she don’t give a duck about fish!

For those asking, her post was screen recorded and sent to a few of the brands she’s working with. Her words - her mouth, her own doing 🤷‍♀️ She had the cheek to leave the video up for the day when she’d received instant backlash and criticism. I’m not arsed how many thousands of supportive messages she bullshits she’s received, the fact she deleted it means she received just as much heat.

Screen records don’t lie hun, unlike you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll regret not putting a door on that pantry in 6 months when it looks like a tit storm and has a high chair or buggy folded down and rammed in it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Woah our Kate’s mellows out in the responses to messages hadn’t she! So surprised she didn’t get something passive aggressive back, also...Can anyone actually see Matt being the type that even likes sushi?? Most men from up here think it’s rank.

so they shared that little box and that’s all they had for tea but the other day had 4 fillet steaks between the two of thrn??? No Kate, you’ve defoate all that yourself. 100%

Attachments

• Haha
Oh piss off Kate you’ve been showing us your daily 500 prawns swimming in lard...of course you ate the fish sushi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Woah our Kate’s mellows out in the responses to messages hadn’t she! So surprised she didn’t get something passive aggressive back, also...Can anyone actually see Matt being the type that even likes sushi?? Most men from up here think it’s rank.

so they shared that little box and that’s all they had for tea but the other day had 4 fillet steaks between the two of thrn??? No Kate, you’ve defoate all that yourself. 100%
Oh no she was rude AF with me the other day!!! Imagine how many people are on her blocked list? Absolute crank.
cant believe the nonsense about growth when she literally refuses to entertain anyone whose not blowing smoke up her arse and telling her to fix her crown 🤢

• Haha
Does this thread title give anyone else Silence of the Lambs vibes? 🤣 fava beans and a nice (alcohol free) chianti.

DE80C8E6-7FF5-46C9-B517-25DC4CB1D7F7.jpeg

• Haha
You can eat fish sushi as long as it’s either cooked fish or if raw, that it has been frozen first. She can’t even get that right!!

Reactions: 2
I know, it wouldn’t suprise me if Cheryl was on here!!!! I think Kate’s that naive and all wrapped up in herself she doesn’t see it. I don’t think anyone’s a fan of Matt anyway. It makes me sick all the falseness
Matt sounds as much fun as bleeping thrush to be around 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.