Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! There is next to nothing of us on social media. Definitely no passive aggressive quotes. Her relationship gives me anxiety
Same! You wouldn’t even know I was in a relationship really according to my social media 😂 My fella would just cringe!

A quiet life is a happy life imo! Not feeling the need to prove how happy you are! I have known couples on the brink of breaking up who have shared loved up selfies on Facebook/insta 🙄 To the outside world you would think they were so happy. Feel like this may be the case with Kate, trying to prove things all the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Same! You wouldn’t even know I was in a relationship really according to my social media 😂 My fella would just cringe!

A quiet life is a happy life imo! Not feeling the need to prove how happy you are! I have known couples on the brink of breaking up who have shared loved up selfies on Facebook/insta 🙄 To the outside world you would think they were so happy. Feel like this may be the case with Kate, trying to prove things all the time.
Oh god I know people who are actively cheating on each other posting loved up crap. If I see too much of a couple on social media I just assume their relationship is a mess

Reactions: 12
How does this whopper keep getting booked for makeup work when she can’t even match a foundation properly?! INFURIATES me!
That was probably a couple of years ago now ..... I don’t think I’ve seen any new bookings. Mainly I reckon because she’s a load a shite x

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I used to get asked if I’d murdered mine and hid him in the freezer! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The foundations not matched that well in this picture. Hannah’s face looks so yellow compared to her chest in my opinion
On professional cameras it would work with lighting and editing, on standard iPhones it doesn’t look great
She does look yellow! Terrible job 🧐

Reactions: 2
I’m going to clear under my stairs of my million coats and hoover and call it a pantry.. I hope they have those white plassy boxes in home n bargain it’s gunna be fckin amazing 🤣🤣🤣 I’m gunna buy packets of pasta that say pasta on..then put them in them plassy white boxes that say pasta....I’m also going to buy some food that I would never eat normally but it will fill it out and look good for the gram 😂😀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can’t believe she’s promoting hair vitamins when she’s pregnant. Does she think her followers are that thick that they’d think her hair growth or fullness is down to some vitamins and not her pregnancy? Wonder how long that’ll continue if she has post partum hair loss! Gonna guess the vitamins won’t work so well then.

Also she is still taking bookings for a course via DM’s 😐🙄 just make an email address! It would take 30 seconds?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she’s promoting hair vitamins when she’s pregnant. Does she think her followers are that thick that they’d think her hair growth or fullness is down to some vitamins and not her pregnancy? Wonder how long that’ll continue if she has post partum hair loss! Gonna guess the vitamins won’t work so well then.

Also she is still taking bookings for a course via DM’s 😐🙄 just make an email address! It would take 30 seconds?
Seriously the booking via DM's is giving me anxiety how does she keep up and not miss people off etc

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He likes her to sit with him...more like the other way round I suspect 😂 Keeping tabs on him at all times!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s removed her story which says about the kids loving the pantry and being able to pick everything out, which is odd because it’s only just been finished so sounds even more like she’s had people round during lockdown but then the photo she put up with friends, she looked really skinny (couldn’t see belly) but I assumed she’s probably just photoshopped.

This morning she’s updated her story about her one wanting her to sit with her, more like she can’t let him work on his own incase he texts his other birds on the go... also I’m now thinking the baby name has to be something she’ll related or she’s thick and keeps using it not knowing it doesn’t mean olive 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Insta- he likes me to sit wit I'm coz we luff eachothaaaaa so muchhhhh xoxo
Reality- can't leave the tit head alone for 2 bleeping seconds in case he runs away.
Has he even got a phone?? I need to start supplying my king with lines of daz because DIY daddy does a full night shift then gets right home and is on the MDF graft, my bleeping king won't even pick up his dirty boxies after a 12 hour shift!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.