Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait for this 😂 gonna be priceless watching her tying herself in knots to prove DJ Indesit actually gives a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know she has DJ Daddio working his ball sack off building stupid unnecessary tit everywhere but I’d be bleeping damned if my “King” let me go stomping round retail parks for my own birthday tit heavily bleeping pregnant..

saying that though, he isn’t allowed out on his own is he, she seems controlling as duck and the pair of them haven’t been arsed 1 bit up to now about shielding baby Olive this whole pandemic.

bleeping cockwombles

Reactions: 11
Her and that Cheryl are both a joke to be fair. I couldn’t be arsed living every single detail of my life on the Gram! It’s boring for one! I go to work, light a couple of candles when I get in, have me tea, tidy up, go to bed and start all over again 😂😭😂 I am older than probably a lot of you on here, late 30s but I just don’t get it. Every time they have a tit it goes on insta! duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And this is one of the reasons her mental health is fucked. Because her ‘king’ can’t be trusted. She must be living on edge 🤦‍♀️
Totally!!

You don’t need to post that your a team if you genuinely know you are.

My man worships the ground I walk on. I don’t tell anyone because who bleeping cares apart from me, he tells people himself 😂🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Her and that Cheryl are both a joke to be fair. I couldn’t be arsed living every single detail of my life on the Gram! It’s boring for one! I go to work, light a couple of candles when I get in, have me tea, tidy up, go to bed and start all over again 😂😭😂 I am older than probably a lot of you on here, late 30s but I just don’t get it. Every time they have a tit it goes on insta! duck off.
We aren’t far apart in age Hun, I’m exactly the same apart from some kids in the mix. My kind of party is a wine and reading my kindle (after hours on Tattle😂) in bed.

I don’t get it either. She must have her phone in the face of anyone she’s around.

Reactions: 10
Totally!!

My man worships the ground I walk on. I don’t tell anyone because who bleeping cares apart from me, he tells people himself 😂🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
👏👏👏
We aren’t far apart in age Hun, I’m exactly the same apart from some kids in the mix. My kind of party is a wine and reading my kindle (after hours on Tattle😂) in bed.

I don’t get it either. She must have her phone in the face of anyone she’s around.
I literally posted that yesterday lol
🤣🤣🤦‍♀️. I can’t keep up 🤣🤣🤣

How does this whopper keep getting booked for makeup work when she can’t even match a foundation properly?! INFURIATES me!
The foundations not matched that well in this picture. Hannah’s face looks so yellow compared to her chest in my opinion
On professional cameras it would work with lighting and editing, on standard iPhones it doesn’t look great

Reactions: 5
Totally!!

Same! There is next to nothing of us on social media. Definitely no passive aggressive quotes. Her relationship gives me anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Same! There is next to nothing of us on social media. Definitely no passive aggressive quotes. Her relationship gives me anxiety
people ask if I’ve divorced my husband he gets so little time on my social media 🤣 I don’t need to prove my relationship to anybody.

Take it she’s not been gifted a free scran tonight then? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.