Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the kids love her pantry and helping themselves, even though the pantry was only done in March?🤔 but of course she hasn’t had people in her house for a party 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m lucky my guy can build me anything I ask for.....arghhhh f*ck off. She actually makes me sick!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I like the name olive BUT I look after the elderly so just reminds of old people.. it’s a very old name. I have two boys but would be spoilt for choice with girls names if I had one... so many gorgeous girls names out there

Reactions: 2
Can’t get over the growth of her hair? Because you haven’t been able to get it cut for three months 😨 not because of the olaplex you leave on your hair for days 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who’d have thought that 3 months of not being able to go to a hairdresser would lead to hair being longer than it used to be.. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, she puts the tan eraser on then gets in the bath and sits in dirty bath water??? I’m sorry but is that really minging or is that just me?
I know it’s just tan but imagine the rings round her bath.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
7 weeks until their “life’s” change forever guys!! Let’s hope the kid isn’t as illiterate as the mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Danielles story deffo a stab at KHM with the prawns and wine! Go girl!
Do they know each other do they or? Xx

7 weeks until their “life’s” change forever guys!! Let’s hope the kid isn’t as illiterate as the mother
At least she's got one thing bleeping right 🤣🤣 because motherhood is like one big kick in the dick one minuet your setting up the nursery loving all the cute bits🙂 baby comes and you have to put in the diary when you might actually go for a piss on your own without a kid sitting on your knee! Can't wait to see her in the gym 5 days a week and be a boss babes at minty oh snarlin 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That 14 bar and grill sushi looks lovely but given they’ve gifted it to every whopper in Liverpool, I won’t be supporting them 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m going to put an early bet on her flogging Herbalife in 6 months claiming it helped her lose her baby weight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.