Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a mask in site for her. I despise the way she calls herself KHM. It's bleeping KJH isn't it ( never to be KJD) unless we get a proposal on the white Isle?
The KHM thing is so stuck up, I bet actual celebs with professional names wouldn't even use their fake initials.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I usually just lurk but I can not deal any longer. Kate love I think you should be straight to A and E rather than Ibiza. You're missing half of your leg.
Those outfits 🤦‍♀️ Why would you want to be cutting about the airport, flight and Ibiza in a black bleeping blazer suit??
big bones needs this, doesn’t she - the last bit of control over what she can look like compared to everyone else.
Anyone else reckon Kate split the costs so it worked out she didn’t pay for her share of the trip?
this is going to be a hilarious week

I usually just lurk but I can not deal any longer. Kate love I think you should be straight to A and E rather than Ibiza. You're missing half of your leg.
Slab back has to have a different hat doesn’t she 🤣 such a try hard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
FFS, right I’m off to show her mum the wiki when I’m next in the hairdressers! The girls got 3 kids and a disability and giving stuff away to this mad witch. Mental!
I actually like them bags so if you could give us the right @ that would be fab fellow troll 😈

Reactions: 10
They look like they’re going to a Ska themed funeral, not the fuckin white isle. What a bunch of reptiles man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
You take a couple of days off work to go to beefa and this bleep makes you dress in a full suit and hat to get on the plane. bleeping hell, what's wrong with leggings and a t shirt?
It looks like some of the hens have rebelled and decided the hat‘s not for them! I bet they ‘forget’ and leave them in the overhead lockers. Squashed.

Also, why take the photo of the matching outfits in the garage, and then wear your bespoke hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Vale

She claims to be a bridal industry expert.

Also, I notice that the girl who did Kate’s lip blush is actually Hollie’s sister in law to be.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There’s an account number of a girl who she’s reposted who is on the hen do, her profile is public. May get some ‘real’ pictures there, and if she goes private, we know they’ve read here 🤣 even though she doesn’t read here, does she Matt!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope someone gifts Olive a dictionary soon, so Kate can learn how to spell basic words. It’s veil you absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Half 9 in the morning and we’ve already got our first photoshop fail of the day.

What a time to be alive!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.