Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sent this one. I would love to know who has time to stalk randomers on the internet. Like not influencers, just normal people. I barely have time to go for a bloody wee on my own!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
A friend of a friend just sent a screen grab on a group chat as an idea for a hen do (don’t ) and I noticed this……
Surely this is just a very unfortunate angle??? If not then she is massively photoshopping still, the girl needs help!

Reactions: 12
I was sent this one. I would love to know who has time to stalk randomers on the internet. Like not influencers, just normal people. I barely have time to go for a bloody wee on my own!
Petite- after a bike pump has been inserted and pumped a few times.

Reactions: 8
A friend of a friend just sent a screen grab on a group chat as an idea for a hen do (don’t ) and I noticed this……
The ‘hen do‘ hats don’t have a black trim, but it looks like this photo (bottom left) was taken at the same time.

I really don’t think it’s her with the hat on although she’ll be mortified to even think it looks like a possibility. KHM was in a strapless top/swimsuit and wearing a necklace.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It is her. You can see the matching scrunchie in her hair and it’s the same hat she posted in the black get up. Probs just tucked the straps in then wacked them back up when her nips were falling out.

Reactions: 25
Genuine question… if you were away with friends and someone (let’s call her Truff) asked you not to post would you agree? The fact that it’s NOT her hen do, and therefore should NOT be about her, I would tell her to sod off
In our gang we always hand the foto around and get everyone’s permission to post on Social Medias. In group fotos the confidents go near the front and crouch down a bit and the less confidents grab them in front of whatever they feel the need to hide. Guess “all for the gram gangs” are not so considerate of the feelings of others???

Hi Trolls btw, long time lurker here started out on thread 60 keeping up, have managed to back track from the beginning to about thread 30-ish. What a wild ride it’s been, thank you ALL for the entertainment

Reactions: 27
It looks like the same striped blue shirt in the background though

If anyone ever wondered what perfume KHM wore.

Reactions: 20
“Maid of Honour and the Bride.” Surely that should be the other way round - it’s Hollies weekend, not yours.

Oh yeah, and the hens, as an afterthought.

And where have Truffs tits gone in these PJ’s?

PS - look how petite she is in comparison to the others, they must be fucking Lilliputian!

Reactions: 32

The way she puts herself first in the sentence, it's not about you ZSM. Also...OUR hens? Really? OUR hens? Fuck off!!

Reactions: 52
especially when she’s front and centre next to the bride in al the pics she posts.
Can’t believe she’s posting saying mad of honour and bride like the bride is an after thought she’s a bad bell end

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.