Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really need to go to sleep but I’m just sat refreshing this page every minute 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember when she photoshopped a picture of herself taken when she was in hospital having Oliff

• Haha
Reactions: 31
LIKE if you’re from the Wirral. We did a Liverpool one in the last thread, curious to know how many people from over that side are here.

Reactions: 60
Remember when she couldn’t stick false lashes on & told everyone to have a cup of tea instead

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Remember when she curled the babies hair then the next day straightened the babies hair

Remember when she said she doesn’t watch telly but she was sitting there watching the telly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can’t bleeping cope with you lot
I know when I start hysterically laughing at the time she got called a fruit machine it means it’s time I went to bed!
It’s been a bloody blast 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when she farted on her live

Remember when she robbed 4K from savers

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Remember when she made out she was a main member of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, like they had invited her into the family

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This one is my favourite, I’m crying laughing.

Remember when she posted the dummy clip with the kids name before deleting and reuploading without the super unique name
‘‘Twas me who put it on!! Maybe that’s why she said I apologised to her and left tattle to work on my farm with big horse and little horse. 🥸😉🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.