Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread .. tried my best to get it to fit @EnolaHolmes congratulations TROLL! 🤣
Original suggestion was

Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya Big disgrace, waving tyre tits all over the place. Delo singing we will, we will panel you

I think I speak for us all when I say today has been a bleeping ride 🤣🤣🤣 TRIPLE THREAT TROLLZ

TLDR basically.. READ THE WIKI!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
From the pic on the last thread. Yes it looks like a tan mit. It also looks like she went there in her PJs?!

Katie Hayes tan products. Just getting that on Google so if folks search, they will be directed here. Read the wiki!

Also if anyone can remind me what she's been through please? THANKS!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New thread .. tried my best to get it to fit @EnolaHolmes congratulations TROLL! 🤣
Original suggestion was

Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya Big disgrace, waving tyre tits all over the place. Delo singing we will, we will panel you

I think I speak for us all when I say today has been a bleeping ride 🤣🤣🤣 TRIPLE THREAT TROLLZ

TLDR basically.. READ THE WIKI!
Id like to thank all my fellow trolls, I couldn’t have done it all without seeing the light, so this ones for you! 💓💓💓

• Heart
Reactions: 24
From the pic on the last thread. Yes it looks like a tan mit. It also looks like she went there in her PJs?!

Katie Hayes tan products. Just getting that on Google so if folks search, they will be directed here. Read the wiki!

Why has she gone to a meeting in her PJs?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where the duck did that thread just go I only got a bath 🤣 I wanted to comment this on the last one
Def only bought the size m for insta
The mediums are probably the triple threats knickers 🤣

Remember when she said her nose used to be small before olive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember when Triple threat posted another companies panel work as his own then sent his wwe Mrs into their dms when they busted his little 5ft arse

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Oh a tanning range, how original...
The tanning market is heavily saturated if you were to buy an influencers tan it would be molly mae’s not Katie ‘trolls’ hayes.

Also, we should keep count on how many days she can go without mentioning ‘her trolls’. If she makes it for a month, we will turn this into a rave thread.... 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.