Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she came on and tried to say Matt’s ex had shagged his own brother

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Remember when she took her rainbow baby to Dubai in the middle of a global pandemic so a meat molester could hold her high up without a mask on in the middle of a packed restaurant

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Remember when she left Oliver in the bath on the big stand

Remember she let Oliver’s legs get burnt to a crisp in dubs

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Remember when she said she had chosen babies name with PLF but traded him in for a smaller version with no beach body and no teeth of his own.

PLF 😝😊😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Remember when she said this.
proud to be able to clothe my own kids with my own £ thanks hun. Nothing but a glorified bum.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
2 years to bring out a tan mit or tanning range 😭😭😭🤣🤣👏 remember she said she was getting a new sofa 100 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Remember the time she dobbed Barry M in it by saying he puts hydrochloric acid in his foundation?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
@Fizz22 I hope you've fucked Mr Perpetual off for not being a triple threat swim wear model and opened your rusty fridge to brighten up your dark semi 😂😂😂

I was too late to quote you on the last thread but I’m howling. Mr Perpetual got binned off when Delo did that swan dive straight into my DM’s. My fridge is open. My flaps are too. Uncle Charlie said there’s a bonus in your next pay cheques truffalo soldiers x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when... she said she was going the Maldives with her Quarters jewellery, when Olive was about a week old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.