Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smith290419

Chatty Member
Remember when I bought a top off her depop that smelt of chip fat an she blocked me because I asked her about it?! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
The post picturing Oluv and tagging Azaylias parents has showed her for what she truly is. Classless, Narcissistic, unaware, selfish, self entitled disgusting cunt.
Why the fuck would you tag the parents of a baby, a similar age to yours, whose terminally ill blabbering on about being lucky etc?! Does she not realise how insensitive it is.
It's like 'here look at my bespoke baby dolly' but I'm thinking of you and your ill daughter.
Fuck off Truff you were thinking of yourself again and hoping that you'd get a repost from either of them, who have massive followings compared to you.
Whilst I don't agree every inch of baby Azaylias plight and suffering should be documented, one thing you can say about those two is they are dedicated parents, they are making the most of their short time with their baby.
Tagging them in a post, then going on to say your taking Oluv to ANOTHER baby class. Does she not realise how insensitive that is? They would give their left leg right now to be taking their baby anywhere other than Hospital!
She's a fucking cunt and thats really fucked me off.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
678A6F4B-F6CC-4C21-A9D5-5A2E2DAAA2B5.png

The face you make when you’re thinking about a dying baby and her heartbroken parents

get in the fucking bin you absolute stink

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

gigi_93

VIP Member
Woooow Fenty must be quaking in their boots with another celebrity waiting in the wings to release her own line. None other than the truffalo from the Wirral!! What will the shades be called if there’s a palette?? I’m thinking:

- Prosecco while pregnant - a light champagne
- Has my baby got teeth yet - a snowy white
- My fella hates me - a charcoal black
- 3% engagement - a dusky peach
- Bought my followers - an Instagram purple
- Questionable parenting - a light gold
- Still no ring on it - a sparkly silver
- Turkey teeth - a rotting tooth stump brown
- Catfish - a silver grey
- Pathological liar - a light pink

Can’t wait, I can almost hear it all being shipped from the dodgy chinese warehouse as we speak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
Evening tattlers, been mia way tooooo long!! 🥸🥷👸🏻 Hope everyone is well and still fighting the cause and flying the flag for us. 😂😂 Truffs still being a bellend looking at how many threads I’ve missed. 🤩🤩🤩

Oh truffs not that you read here but....
Guess whose back, back again, tell a friend!! Well tell wor chezza whose way ova 40 now that Charlie farlie says Alreet lass. 😂🥸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Wirral.gal

Sorry for being so late to the game but I was unlucky enough to be a few tables behind her at exchange flags yesterday and she was such a drunken disgrace! The security were trying so hard to keep her sat at her table but she was flaunting herself to a different table, landing in people's laps like she was a VIP. Literally no one could be arsed with her and had no interest in her being near them but I think she genuinely believed that everyone was there to worship her. It was just a state, proper ruined my evening tbh because all I could hear was her hysterical fake laughing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

JustADiamond

I saw her about 15 minutes ago, sat on a wall, having a drink, outside a shop in Upton. She had the pram with her but I didn’t see him. I was driving though and I haven’t got eyesight like Jo Davidson from Line of Duty 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I seen THM yesterday at exchange flags. She was crying her eyes out sat with two older women. Then left with just one of her mates

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Little Bear

VIP Member
Remember when she blasted tommee tippee saying their steriliser was shit but she hadn’t washed the bottles and thought it was a bespoke dishwasher too

• Haha
Reactions: 85