Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she celebrated being a Mother by taking her baby out for a ride in a mobile tumble dryer

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Remember when she packed a toothbrush in her hospital bag to brush her unborn baby hair

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Evening tattlers, been mia way tooooo long!! 🥸🥷👸🏻 Hope everyone is well and still fighting the cause and flying the flag for us. 😂😂 Truffs still being a bellend looking at how many threads I’ve missed. 🤩🤩🤩

Oh truffs not that you read here but....
Guess whose back, back again, tell a friend!! Well tell wor chezza whose way ova 40 now that Charlie farlie says Alreet lass. 😂🥸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
This is a good un..

Remember when she said she said she got a c in English gcse 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I’m crying reading the wiki and someone put on the live with that baby woman (who has obviously blocked Kate quicker than she blocks her toilet with her sharks) ‘how funny was it when you farted really loud on your live’ 🤣🤣 I can’t breathe I’m laughing that much...absolute comedy gold whoever wrote that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Remember when she posted a story with her dirty knicks on the floor in the background 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Remember when the Truff family wore matching blag barberry and delo tried to escape by belly flopping into the Dubai waters.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Remember when she put a pram suit on Oliver in the house asleep in the car seat instead of putting the heating on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Remember when her and dinky dick bounced up a pregnant woman's path and told her mum they had to have word about her daughter 🤢 READ THE WIKI

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Remember when she gave 5 different versions of how she gave birth and then had to delete it because so many people called her out on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Remember when she was trying to bribe her way to the front of the maccies queue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Remember when she celebrated being a Mother by taking her baby out for a ride in a mobile tumble dryer
This one is my favourite, I’m crying laughing.

Remember when she posted the dummy clip with the kids name before deleting and reuploading without the super unique name

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.