Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she bounced up to that woman outside the florist asking why she was taking pictures of her, when really the poor girl was on the phone to her friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My god. Yesterday I thought I’m not watching her anymore and I’m weaning myself off tattle and then today has been bleeping legendary, like, wtf was I thinking 🤣🤣 wet toaster or whatever your name is bleeping HILARIOUS.

PS: READ THE WIKI!! PINK BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember when she made up a nickname for herself on her insta stories ‘The Truffle Monster’ 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Remember when she said she wasn’t sure if it was prosecco or red wine that she drank while pregnant 🤰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Remember when she ripped out her living room and replaced it for a wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.