Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum came round today to sit with the baby so I could get stuck in with the housework........ I've done duck ALL , all day and tonight !!! Hahahaha that Triple Threat post has literally destroyed my Wednesday plans hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when she drove to London to “surprise” triple threat with a roast

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Remember when her garage/living room was too cold to watch telly so she had to watch an iPad in bed instead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Remember when she was doing a live and Dinky Delo walked in naked!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Remember when she said she was doing a collab with Dior but it was actually just "Karen" from the Dior counter in Debenhams chucking Truff a few samples 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Remember when they all wore blag Burberry 😂

Remember when she cut a loaf with an axe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Remember when she had a lurker Instagram in the name of Chester Races and the bio said

GET YOUR BADGERS

🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Remember the baby "century" classes and then recreating her own version at home = Olive hiding under a sheet of Baco foil in her bedroom 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Remember when she lobbed a dusty fabric flower in a glass of gin, stabbed it with a fork and called it a cocktail 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Remember when she said she’s been going to Dubai for 14yrs but it was just a desert back then nothing but sand

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Remember when she cleaned all her makeup brushes.......... no, me neither! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Remember when she was keeping Oliver’s bespoke name a secret but everyone knew coz that’s the name she had picked with PLF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.