Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so ready for us all to rip the absolute back out of whatever she’s going to revel 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It is possible hun because she’s on it for less than one second.
C80251F0-6E82-4608-ACFE-DDA22CC86DC9.png

Love that Truff was on Kim kardashian west not on kuwtk as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
4EE7A951-5C91-4CB3-88EE-BC486EF65C52.jpeg

Remember when Kate knew how to explain what she was using and why and was actually half useful for a tutorial?

also, as if she was on video as herself but was still putting those MEGA photoshopped images of herself on her grid??!! Proper baffling. I assumed she was a bit nearer to her edited body shape back in the day but apparently not

disclaimer: as always, it’s not about her size, weight etc - it’s just the sheer audacity of being one thing but actively putting out a completely different and unrealistic image

Reactions: 30
That hallway REVEL was top class edge of your seat stuff so not sure how we will all cope with the next one.
Really is like a bag of bleeping REVELS, you never know what’s coming next 🍆

Remember when her mum was on first dates and you realised it must of been Trufflaphant’s dad that carries the bleep dna

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Remember when she drove 8658 miles during a pandemic to get a discounted baby bag.....

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Remember when I bought a top off her depop that smelt of chip fat an she blocked me because I asked her about it?! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113
Remember when she said she was on a diet but ate tit and drank every day

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Remember when Kate was a twit? Oh wait she still is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahahahahhaa 20 odd pages missed and they were all worth the read...

remember when she used a crease release to take the creases out of her floor 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember when triple threat actually used to like her

Remember when she was actually OK at applying make up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On another note, 25 years since Hillborough disaster and not a mention of it as she’s a self centred, ignorant, shallow, fat cow.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Remember when she said she was having her eyebrows done the other night and that they would look amazing 🙊 love how she didn’t come on to showcase them, they’re a bleeping state
😂😂😂😂😂
Jane your lashes are a bleeping show too 😂
40F4FDF8-2B8F-4358-B2D5-9A1C21D8A9DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
025C2A47-7A50-4E87-8415-959C1D486AE2.jpeg

Looks like two apes kissing

Remember the foetus catfishing times.

we really don’t focus on that enough. Insanity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
This thread is life! I haven’t laughed like that for so long. She is an absolute weapon. Imagine that being your mum, girlfriend or daughter?! The lying kills me, who lies about bleeping beans on toast the psycho!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.