Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't commented for ages just lurking 👋 but does anyone remember the article she done for the echo is 2015 where she told them she was already fully booked until 2020 😳😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Also is no one going to mention her food prep photo last night?? Looked like actual jobby in that Tupperware. Poor O just wants some fish fingers and a comfy outfit on ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Remember when someone posted a video on here of her dancing in a giant white nappy

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Haven't commented for ages just lurking 👋 but does anyone remember the article she done for the echo is 2015 where she told them she was already fully booked until 2020 😳😂
Always has been and always will be a pathological liar. If anyone books her for their wedding makeup they really need their heads and eyes testing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when child poverty and free school meals were being discussed in Parliament and she was filming herself throwing perfectly good food away from her pantry... and then decorated her doorstep with about 20 real pumpkins and squashes?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
You can see why the brow artist apparently has 35 clients a day, she clearly spend 35 bleeping seconds on them 🤢
If she works 7 hrs (9-5 with a 1hr dinner) that’s 12 mins per client, or 6 mins per brow including setting up and cleaning up between each client 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she works 7 hrs (9-5 with a 1hr dinner) that’s 12 mins per client, or 6 mins per brow including setting up and cleaning up between each client 😂😂😂😂
My lash/eyebrow girl takes over an hour and that’s only for a lash lift and eye brow wax/tint! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember the time in the 1st lockdown when she couldn’t be arsed to pay her mum

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
remember when someone said Olive looked like Gordon Ramsey I am sorry I’m going to hell but this makes me actually howl!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.