Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she stuck plastic pearls to her face and used a coffee table book as a phone, thinking she looked like a falcon icon but it looked like she had bespoke measles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Remember when she said she wouldn’t show herself doing a winged liner on her stories because she’ll ‘just leave that to the professionals’ 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Wow! Wow!
Missed the last thread and was enjoying the 'Remember when' on here but decided to catch up on the last thread.
😂😂😂😂😂
Hilarious!!! I'm away to read Thread 1!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Creasing at her “anxiety” about going back to work having to touch someone’s face.
where was the anxiety when you say on a plane for 8 hours in a global pandemic you bleeping melt

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Remember when she said she was having her eyebrows done the other night and that they would look amazing 🙊 love how she didn’t come on to showcase them, they’re a bleeping state

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Creasing at her “anxiety” about going back to work having to touch someone’s face.
where was the anxiety when you say on a plane for 8 hours in a global pandemic you bleeping melt
The night before she said she couldn’t wait to do someone’s face that’s not her own 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when she did Mez makeup and told everyone she has really wrinkly skin 😐

Ps head is going to roll off with this game 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember when she looked like the wardrobe of beauty and the beast? Oh wait she still does x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Remember when there was a pandemic and everything shut down and she didn’t pay her mum, meanwhile she was fitting out a new pantry and advertising bulk buying food

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I’ve just gone back to thread 1 (someone before said there was some piping hot tea and I felt like refreshing myself) and it is something else. I’m only 10 pages in, I actually need to make a strong cuppa and settle down to enjoy it😂

But I just had to post this.
Clearly Daddy DIY is a quadruple threat if he’s whipping up culinary masterpieces like this🤮

Remember when there was a pandemic and everything shut down and she didn’t pay her mum, meanwhile she was fitting out a new pantry and advertising bulk buying food
And also filming herself throwing out food, days AFTER she spent 5 minutes in a food bank.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.