Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker & first poster here πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Remember when she told us that it was our choice to stay in during a global pandemic & national lockdown πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Can we rename today ...

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯TRIPLE πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THREAT πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THURSDAY πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’£

Said in the style of is double discount sofa advert?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Remember when she trolled people on a live q&a

(credit to the 1st thread for this one, the β˜• On there is something else)
B5ADC54F-A13F-451A-BA7D-FE00AA3BF080.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I'm calling the big revel is a fake tan for men and she has used Triple Threat as the model! Hence why we are getting told he is has the body of a swim wear model πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What a scream this thread has been ladies. A perfect recap of the wiki. Now when newbies come we can say read the wiki and thread 67 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can’t bleeping cope with you 🀣🀣
If I could swap my 5ft9 fella with a 6 pack for you I would!

Remember when she used crease release on her floors πŸ˜‚
Hahahaha. I first read that as β€œfor a six pack of you” πŸ˜‚ ah shucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when Triple Threat couldn't keep up with the pace of the wow wow wow your boat nursery rhyme book he was reading to Olive πŸš£β€β™‚οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Remember when she dragged her fella out a party and then posted lovey breakfast post with him sat there hanging for us all to laugh at
*READ THE WIKI *

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Remember when she strung those toy mice up in the gallows for Olive to play with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Remember when she blasted tommee tippee saying their steriliser was tit but she hadn’t washed the bottles and thought it was a bespoke dishwasher too

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Remember when she didn’t paint the wall white

Remember when she said β€˜what a time to be alive’ in the middle of a global pandemic where over 100k people had died

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I’ve finally just caught up and can say this is the best thread on here 🀣🀣🀣 remember when she said she doesn’t drink during pregnancy but there was a bottle opener in olives bespoke bedroom 🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.