Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t want her nasty gob to mention Hillsborough anyway tbh, feels dirty

also, this thread is fire. Wish you could buy awards for threads and comments like on Reddit. Tattle would make a fortune 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Remember when she said she was having her eyebrows done the other night and that they would look amazing 🙊 love how she didn’t come on to showcase them, they’re a bleeping state
She’s trolling me now saying how amazing her brows are 😆 duck off they’re awful. How have they been waxed?? They look like she’s done an at home tint jobby...badly

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wouldn’t want that abhorrent, sc*m reading twit mentioning Hillsborough.

Reactions: 23
there’s no products on my brows whilst applying products.

don’t need to put products on my brows so I’m just gonna apply this product.

She needs to bleeping google the definition of product.

bleeping hell are you really that stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She says I’ve got no product on my brows and in the same breath says I’ve just put my lash and brow serum on the hair burst one....what is it love?! U can’t even say a sentence without a lie in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe she’s got Oluv dressed like a flower girl to go to a baby class 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She deffo can’t afford to send Oluv to nursery can she! Which is fine, a lot of people can’t because it’s expensive. But just admit it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Olive is dressed like a flower girl and she’s wearing a brown tracksuit that looks like someone’s tit all over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t know about you guys but I’m absolutely gagging to see what size Truff bought from Zara :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those Q&A's aka Truff speaks to her Trolls.

They kill me hahaha..... every single question written by her & every answer is for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.