Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 529937
don’t want to detract from remember when, I’ve been here since about thread 10?? But imagine being so obsessed with yourself that you choose a photo where the other person is blurry
Bet Delo wishes he was on death row after being made a show of yet again!
Absolutely deceased catching up on last nights posts ⚰ Soz to all of you that have got a million like notifications from me, I couldn’t not like every single one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember when she said this.
proud to be able to clothe my own kids with my own £ thanks hun. Nothing but a glorified bum.
View attachment 529884
That need putting on the Wiki! At the top- show people what she’s really like. Middle of Lockdown, people dying or have died and so much sadness this week too. Yet she’s saying ‘we will get paid more which means more free stuff!’

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Remember when she made him dinner and drove 10,000 miles to drop it off as she doesn’t trust him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember when she made Olive the Blair Witch advent calendar made from a bleeping tree

• Haha
Reactions: 84
“It’s here guys the big REVEL my very own tanning Matt”

Looks like he’d tan your arse on this photo.
I bet he has to use boxing gloves to tan her back.
BCE428F2-B795-4576-9368-AA9087C8E696.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Read the wiki newbies

It’s here the big revel my very own tanning Matt.

View attachment 530113
Where do you get these pictures 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it’s tanning mitts I’m gunna be furious. I tell Mrs fairy all the time I’m gunna patent the boyfriend sized tanning kit because my shovels don’t fit in them tiny little things to do her back and always end up with a wierd streak on the back of my hand as if I’d karate chopped arr truff in the neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Read the wiki newbies

Where do you get these pictures 🙊
It’s on google 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s here the big revel my very own tanning Matt.

View attachment 530113
Oh my god. I’m done. This has ended me. You should have put a pre post warning on this, I wasn’t ready to die ⚰ ⚰⚰⚰

Bit sad your big revel didn’t involve months of build up and changing the date constantly though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If it’s tanning mitts I’m gunna be furious. I tell Mrs fairy all the time I’m gunna patent the boyfriend sized tanning kit because my shovels don’t fit in them tiny little things to do her back and always end up with a wierd streak on the back of my hand as if I’d karate chopped arr truff in the neck.
I don't think Delo has to worry about fitting his tiny hands in tiny mitts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fake tan and mit as if she left that sneaky pic in by mistake 🙄

Something else that will gather dust like her first range KHM I see it now stockist Poundland like jess wright and ferne mcann 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when several girls came on and said Kate shagged their fellas behind their back. One even found nudes of her on his phone

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Remember when she posted a photo and said she had to cover up Matt’s balls when she meant to day Max’s balls 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Evening tattlers, been mia way tooooo long!! 🥸🥷👸🏻 Hope everyone is well and still fighting the cause and flying the flag for us. 😂😂 Truffs still being a bellend looking at how many threads I’ve missed. 🤩🤩🤩

Oh truffs not that you read here but....
Guess whose back, back again, tell a friend!! Well tell wor chezza whose way ova 40 now that Charlie farlie says Alreet lass. 😂🥸
Welcome back lass 😀

Reactions: 6
Remember when she posted a photo and said she had to cover up Matt’s balls when she meant to day Max’s balls 😱
LOL! Burst out laughing at that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Evening tattlers, been mia way tooooo long!! 🥸🥷👸🏻 Hope everyone is well and still fighting the cause and flying the flag for us. 😂😂 Truffs still being a bellend looking at how many threads I’ve missed. 🤩🤩🤩

Oh truffs not that you read here but....
Guess whose back, back again, tell a friend!! Well tell wor chezza whose way ova 40 now that Charlie farlie says Alreet lass. 😂🥸

Ah! Charlie Farmie! Welcome back 😁

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.