Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s bringing out a tan well that’s original isn’t it, not like the market is saturated with them or anything 🙄
So it’s some shite from China she’s paying to put her name on.
I reckon we all all club our universal credit together and bring out a tan called

TRIPLE THREAT TAN... for your face, body and bants
Could do different shades

1. Oluv
2. Truffle
3. Extra truffle with extra truffle
4. Pure bants

70CAFF4F-EBF1-457C-95BC-7C68397AF64E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Remember when she twated her porche in Hoylake and kicked off on the facebook page for parking like a twit for posting a photo without her permission. IRONIC

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Remember when she used to pretend to go the gym every day but really had a gastric band?!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
@Guyyyyyzzzzzz I find it hard keeping up with you crazy bunch of twats but I still lurk ocasionally making up song lyrics in my head just like I used too!

She bought heaps from Zara and heaps from H&M but shows us the tit from Primark? trainer socks and minnie mouse bag clips!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
@Guyyyyyzzzzzz I find it hard keeping up with you crazy bunch of twats but I still lurk ocasionally making up song lyrics in my head just like I used too!

She bought heaps from Zara and heaps from H&M but shows us the tit from Primark? trainer socks and minnie mouse bag clips!
They’re outfits for olives classes you troll! She’s not going to revel them until she rocks up to baby sensuary like the falcon icon she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So is the big revel a tanning mit with a picture of door mat on I’m guessing you can have your own gammon printed on it.
How unique😕
Tanning Matt 😂 what a way to get your fella to tan your back.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes Kate, she ignores you for her dad because her dad has got a face for a face and not the back of a bleeping phone.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.