Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like one of those 'circle the hazards' pictures on a health and safety quiz!
Yes but it's a quiz for 9 year olds because the hazards are that obvious! Except to Truff clearly 🙄 Olive just has to accept the life of an influencer does come with its hazards because it's so important to get the right shot for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All look at Nics tutorial on Peaches and Cream. Amazing. Shits all over Kates.
I bet she wishes she stayed and wasn’t such a dick seeing how well they’re doing. There tutorials are on another level to truffalo, actually tell you and show you what products they use, the brushes and what she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Get to duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought one of the private investors had hacked me and put a fuckin leprechaun hat on me then!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What’s the bets when she goes to meet Wayne Lineker for this podcast she goes all dolled up thinking she’s in Ibiza and she thinks he fancies her....yet we all know what she really looks like. Sorry not sorry
The bend in that door frame :LOL: more swerve in that frame than Delo's panelling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she said she uses the mini tan mit in her bperfect box to apply the tan on her hands??

F286C24E-3CFF-472A-A28E-AED95EDF43B9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahahahaha. Look at our pictures all with little hats on 😂 😂 lovely touch there tattle. I’m feeling super Irish now.
I’m howling seeing the hats on truffs head and nose, they’re perfectly placed on our pictures 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would LOVE someone to say we'd like to see you do a review of the WIKI 👀😂
Screenshot_20210317_182812_com.instagram.android_edit_121274425583578.jpg

Also what the duck is slidded?
Does she mean slid? Or Skidded like the toilet she drops her brown sharks in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why does she use that skin tone for the emoji? witch you’re WHITE
SAY IT LOUDER SO TRUFF CAN HEAR IT OVER HER STINKING FARTS! Absolutely is the biggest thing that pisses me off about her and she fucks me off so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she use that skin tone for the emoji? witch you’re WHITE
Can’t bare people who use the black or brown hands when they are white cause they think they are cool nope it’s just not cool.
A local mummy blogger does it all the time on her mummy posts but not on any work related ones so clearly scrolls through deliberately to find it gets on my last nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if this is allowed here, but I’m a nosey cow bag and oh darlin got dissolved before any accounts were filed, idol is a new company so has no accounts filed and Mark Taylor construction is listed as a “dormant company” so no accounts filed. His company is active isn’t it?!?! How the frig can it have been “dormant” for years?!?! They are defo up to tricks!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Not sure if this is allowed here, but I’m a nosey cow bag and oh darlin got dissolved before any accounts were filed, idol is a new company so has no accounts filed and Mark Taylor construction is listed as a “dormant company” so no accounts filed. His company is active isn’t it?!?! How the frig can it have been “dormant” for years?!?! They are defo up to tricks!!!
And his very successful by all accounts, when you see the big development going on in Birkenhead!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.