Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she moves her tiny table that's crammed with candles and "pampers" grass and drags that mirror in. It makes no sense. It's also emphasises how skinny that room is. She would be better to just do it in her dressing room. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crying at Chez complimenting her own salon off her home account hahaha
She's a cocky bleep. She acts like her tit doesnt stink and her house is the best thing since sliced bread.

Her house is literally ten a penny compared to some of the fab quirky interiors I obsess with on home IG's

I bet Wayne Lineker is rubbing his thighs thinking he’s getting some little blonde dollybird coming to talk about trolling... little insta v reality moment for Wayne
She looks like a bull mastiff on that pic. Actual droopy hound face 🐶🐾

I don't understand why she moves her tiny table that's crammed with candles and "pampers" grass and drags that mirror in. It makes no sense. It's also emphasises how skinny that room is. She would be better to just do it in her dressing room. 🤷‍♀️
That room gives me anxiety. It reminds me of a padded cell they give to life murderers in broadmoor or something 😫😫

She thinks she's so current with her mind boggling panelling, bland walls, pampas grass and candles and bespoke floating meter cupboard...💤💤💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just came her to say SLID SLID SLID IT’S bleeping SLIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDD. Thank you and goodnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eee olive eating cumber just like her ma 🥺 cut like rabbits today, whacked in a Billy bear butty tomorrow ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that post aimed at tattle again? Why doesn't she just say "Yes, I read my page on tattle". Her followers must be like what trolls?? She can't share the 'mean messages' because she would have to screenshot this site.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wtf is this?! 😳

No hen, nooooooo.

Also gutted my wee leprechaun hat doesn’t fit 😭😭
Wtf is this?! 😳

No hen, nooooooo.

Also gutted my wee leprechaun hat doesn’t fit 😭😭
Since when was wearing a jumper and then throwing another jumper over your shoulders fashionable 🤔

Worst outfit she's thrown together and posted it at prime time just don't bother in future Kate!

Your story regarding weight if you didn't Still edit your pics to a size 8 then the trolls wouldn't say anything own your true size a Large

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.