Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahaha. Look at our pictures all with little hats on 😂 😂 lovely touch there tattle. I’m feeling super Irish now.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ooh I need to catch up on here ( been away ) however has she had her big Revel yet ? PS .. loving the little hats today for Paddy’s Day 😂

Reactions: 9
Er, the picture of it cut up, shes just sliced it thinner, how is Olive meant to hold thin slices of floppy cumber?!
Cos she’s a dreamy, bespoke, clever little poppet & is so advanced she can do anything! You forget she can sit at her desk reading books about Coco Chanel 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wahahaha delo looks like he’s trying to be a seductive leprechaun on my pic 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Ooh I need to catch up on here ( been away ) however has she had her big Revel yet ? PS .. loving the little hats today for Paddy’s Day 😂
Just me that thought they were baubles on the first look? I thought tattle were a bit late for Christmas hahahahahah

I promise I’m not always as dense as our Kate 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This woman is an absolute ROTTER 🤢 kip of her I can’t cope!!!!
She only posted that because she wanted people to comment that’s Olive was far to beautiful and precious and dainty and ADVANCED to go to ‘nursy’ (whatever the duck that means) and it massively backfired because the majority of people replied saying that N U R S E R Y was the best thing to happen to their kids 🤷‍♀️
I’m sorry Katie love we know you’re on your arse because you to scav a few grand from the government and you can’t buy your kid a bowl to eat from so just give it up yeh! The school of Mez is your only option.

oh and one last thing...Olive is cute and to you Kate she is the most perfect thing to ever exist..but that’s to YOU. Not to me or anyone else. I think my two girls are the greatest thing since sliced bread, and every other person in the world thinks the same about their kid. You don’t love your kid no more than anyone else loves theirs so stop the begging of people telling you how amazing she is because it’s bleeping cringe, it’s one thing to catfish the interweb to beg attention yourself but a whole different kettle of fish to do the same to your child you fuckin heifer.

p.s. am not saying Olive is a catfish she’s proper gorg but it’s so weird how Kate needs constant reassurance that her kid is cute 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ahahaha these hats on the pics are killing me 🤣

All jokes aside isn’t she just making life hard for herself doing different meals? We had spaghetti and meatballs last night for dinner...guess what baby bear has for lunch today guys?! And I’m not on the go out the house on the daily. I should have all the time in the world to prep bespoke baby only meals 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Any behaviour from businesses/individuals that shows individuals have not complied with the SEISS/loan schemes will be dealt with. Thanks to wiki, all her shenanigans are well documented Nd evidence is all there.
Long live the wiki and long live @QueenBarb2

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hair burst is soooo good she only needs to blow FOUR sections of hair 😂😂😂😂 my god I wish it was that easy to blow mine

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s having bad roots got to do with washing your hair every other day? NO WONDER ITS GREASY IF YOU’RE WASHING IT ALL THE TIME (we really know it’s because it’s not at all and it’s coated in the Mersey)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread 62#
Kate: “what do you think about this guys?”
Also Kate: Go away troll. No one asked for your opinion”.

Bit tit 😂 but pretty much sums the situation up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Think we need tons of screenshots of oh darlin and her online tutorials before they're deleted from insta for Hector the Inspector!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All that bleeping food waste for something she doesn’t even keep in that shape. And Olive’s hair isn’t in ringlets. It’s a bit bleeping curly when it’s wet. Urgh, she’s so desperate for likes and arse kissing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.