Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason her weight gets slated is because she’s a size 18 photoshopping herself to a ten. If she was as honest as she constantly makes out she is there would be no ‘trolling’. Why is she too thick to understand this? Why is her pregnancy getting the blame for her size too? She doesn’t look like she has any pregnancy weight to lose to me. She’s exactly the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly shes such a hypocrite!! It wasn't us who were photoshopping ourselves in the forest a week after birth! I couldn't give a duck what size she is but when she photoshops herself to oblivion its just irresponsible to her young followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I bet Wayne Lineker is rubbing his thighs thinking he’s getting some little blonde dollybird coming to talk about trolling... little insta v reality moment for Wayne
She’s actually looks like a troll on that one on the right. 😂 pig in knickers she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Kate 👋

The issue has never been your size. You’re a big girl, own it.

The issue is you photoshopping yourself 5 times smaller! And yes you do still bleeping do it. Daily!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
All gone quite on the big revel front. Do you think they have binned her off ands she’s trying to sue them. Makes no sense if it’s not launched when the shops and beauty shops open up I’m calling bullshit she’s been dropped.
Also when’s the sofa coming I need to know how the sofa journey ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I bet Wayne Lineker is rubbing his thighs thinking he’s getting some little blonde dollybird coming to talk about trolling... little insta v reality moment for Wayne
I lost it when I saw the second picture 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All gone quite on the big revel front. Do you think they have binned her off ands she’s trying to sue them. Makes no sense if it’s not launched when the shops and beauty shops open up I’m calling bullshit she’s been dropped.
It turned up at her house, saw the living room it was getting wedged in and went on it’s own journey back down the M56 to a house where it would fit.

• Haha
Hahahaah those plaits 😂 I reckon she thinks she looks like a hippy with the skirt and the over-the-jumper jumper ✌🏼 Home Bargains Stevie Nicks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Getting herself some troll content ready for her chat with Wayne Lineker 🤢.

She must spend like an hour a day actually engaging with that baby. Busy out all day and then taking a million photos of herself in her garage for likes on the internet. Would you be arsed???

My hat fits perfectly 😍🍀🇮🇪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sofa is due two weeks today, just putting it here so that when it doesn’t arrive she’ll have to make up some blag story

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahahaah those plaits 😂 I reckon she thinks she looks like a hippy with the skirt and the over-the-jumper jumper ✌🏼 Home Bargains Stevie Nicks
She looks like she smells of vics vapour rub and pasty’s bet she’s plaited her bespoke pubes to match

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Note to Kate- your weights not slated babe, you’re a curvy girl, you should own it. We’ve no problem with you being a size 16 or size 10! What we have got an issue with is you photo shopping your pictures beyond recognition of yourself. Have a bit more about yourself and practice what you preach about self love, stop cutting away parts of you. It’s not healthy for anyone.
Also, your attitude actually stinks. I’d really work and put all your efforts into just being a nicer person and less passive aggressive. It pays off to be a ‘nice’ person. Saying that though, you’d lose your beloved trolls..where would you be without them eh?

• Heart
  • Haha
State of them nails again 🤢 and her chubby fingers!

Why isn't she using her bedroom to style clothes together she's got a huge full length mirror on there?
*loving my hat today, fits perfect!

Why does she look like something from Braveheart/ Viking times? With the boring coloured clothes and the plaits at the front of her hair? I AM FREEDOM

• Haha
Reactions: 21
doesn’t photoshop anymore, yet the panelling says different.....
Her ankle looks like it’s about to snap, it’s obvious she’s tried to shave some off with a photoshop type of app. She has issues she seriously needs to address if she’s photoshopping her ankles

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.