Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Week8ew8e

Oh hang on, so it’s OUR fault she touched all the products?? Because she was doing US a favour? If she’s been paid for it she wouldn’t have touched them! Sorry Kate I do apologise! 🙄

Everyone uses sanitiser so it’s ok? Until you touch your nose or mouth because you’ve got the mask down under your chin and then touch the products. Her followers really are thick!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
On the day that a lot of Liverpool businesses have been closed and people are worried about losing their homes/businesses/jobs, she decides is the day to brag about all the free shit she’s been given?! Seriously?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m a lurker and I’ve never posted on here but she’s so bloody conniving. The way she posted the comment to her story knowing full well all her followers would rush to no doubt abuse the person who posted it n tried to cover it up as an ‘apology’.
Not to mention giving it she ‘thought she was doing something good’ .. you walked around Superdrug n spoke about some makeup babe you hardly solved world hunger. She is deluded well n truly

• Haha
  • Heart

Kelly72

Thanks all! Papped him out and he’s getting all his stuff tmrw. Told him it will be outside and bring his own bags as he’s getting fuck all else from me! 😂

• Heart

I'm Sayin Nuttin

Kate when you read this (because we all fucking know you do) Just know that I think you are a massive cunt. I would literally rather lick my own arsehole than have a life like yours, I've had the shittest year of my life and I'd still take mine over yours.

You have the opportunity to focus on your child, your family and your business but you are so desperate for attention from anyone else there's clearly something missing for you. I'd feel sorry for you but as I stated above you are a massive cunt.

Honestly I'm fucking sick of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Bubbles10

Let me get this right, chez and Kate stick to the rules do they? I’m sure that’s why chez and mark weren’t wearing masks the other day when out shopping for house shit, that’s why her and her daughter didn’t isolate when they got back from Mexico, also mixing households constantly including with the gruffalo then we had the gruffalo and Anna’s “masterclass” if you can even call it that!

drives me mad whenever anything gets said about Kate first card she plays is “anxiety” she wouldn’t know what anxiety was if it bit her on the arse! I’ve been diagnosed with anxiety and PTSD fairly recently (just before lockdown) and I’ll tell you what anxiety is Kate, anxiety is feeling sick about the thought of people coming to your house, it’s not being able to walk to the shop at the top of your road when you need too because your hearts beating out your chest. Your partner having to do all your running round because you physically can’t bring yourself too. It’s hiding in your house day in day out with your kids and feeling bad about it. Not being able to sleep at night and having 0 attention span for absolutely anything aswell as constant irritability.

she honestly just makes me think of munchausans however it’s spelt, somethings got to be wrong in her life for her to milk it on the gram for attention or freebies. I’d of hated to have known her as a child imagine if you said you didn’t wanna play with her Or something you’d be called a bully and she’d of snitched to teachers cba

Thought Olive was combi fed too but only fed formula of a night yet she’s just put a fat ass tub of formula in her bag with olives stuff.. like it’s not even a big deal you either breastfeed or you don’t there’s no need to keep up with fucking appearances

Sorry I’m on one today 😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
I dip in and out commenting but always lurking.....and laughing. I didn't know you could view how many have read threads, 400+ is 😱

And yes love to Melmoo......someone said certain members treat this like a what's app group, well what a fucking fabulous what's app group to be part of 💪😘

• Heart

Dazzle123

Can everyone keep that screenshot when she says she hates the thought of her being in pain, for when she inevitably gets her ears pierced in 6 months time.

• Haha

ohok

Chatty Member
These people moaning about the lockdown are thick fuckers. Is it annoying and frustrating - yeah it is, especially for businesses and people who have ACTUALLY stuck to the rules.

But the facts don't lie. 17% of people in hospitals here have covid. If it gets to 20%, which it is likely to in the next few days, they will have to stop routine procedures not related to covid. I'm sorry but no set of lashes or curly blow is worth more than someones life, or the comfort and health of people with existing conditions who require treatment.

Hitrollsx

Random but slightly relevant as THM is supporting his campaign, anyone know what Nick Capo went to prison for?
moving large amounts of Heroin, he also doesn’t pay for his kid and used to beat up his ex regular, but he’s all about helping people’s mental health lol

• Wow
  • Haha

MollyDee

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - #35 Kate Hayes - covid spreader, shameless beggar, crying troll when she’s the worst one

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
THM has taken time out of her own day ghuuyzz to film a video FOR FREE because she’s such a top mummy blogger now that her filming a video that isn’t a paid ad or sponsored is unthinkable?! I’m sure a video of superdrug makeup recs will help thousands hun. 🙄
THM doesn’t get out of bed for anything less than a bottle of Hair Burst vitamins, a bPerfect self tan and some shit hair extensions.

• Haha

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Her Halloween display is shite. Half the pumpkins look like they've been volleyed round the house by her workie boots 🙈 who has places set for nobody? Imagine the dust and shit that must be on her plated and glasses. All for show whilst shes sat scranning alphabites off her walk in wardrobe island 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Trollinell

Chatty Member
Fuming about Cheryl! Hasn’t she been away and not quarantined? And attended Kate’s baby shower which clearly did not adhere the rules?!

She needs to have a word with Kate who has been swanning around the Wirral since all this started, with no regard for anyone. How can she sit whinging when her lovely business partner has carried on the way she has?!

Now suggesting a protest! Now that will really show the government we are capable of sticking to the rules!! Stick to selling tat Cheryl, you are brain dead!

• Heart
Reactions: 34