Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at that account who got kicked off here a few weeks back after slagging barb off and saying I treat it like a what’s app group!! She got pretty nasty for nowt. It happened really quick before they got the boot and all messages disappeared, spiceupyalifex was her tattle handle. 🙈 That came from neee where but she wasn’t a happy camper. I still don’t believe she was a genuine tattler, someone to stir the cauldron. 🤪🤪
I missed this? Stupid covid tryina kill me off 😫

Reactions: 9
Look at that account who got kicked off here a few weeks back after slagging barb off and saying I treat it like a what’s app group!! She got pretty nasty for nowt. It happened really quick before they got the boot and all messages disappeared, spiceupyalifex was her tattle handle. 🙈 That came from neee where but she wasn’t a happy camper. I still don’t believe she was a genuine tattler, someone to stir the cauldron. 🤪🤪
Oh yeah! Think you and me were the only ones to see her, she got taken down so quick. She definitely got up on the wrong side of the bed that day 😂 shed posted on other threads though, I think she just saw her arse that day, rusty fridge must have been on the blink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah! Think you and me were the only ones to see her, she got taken down so quick. She definitely got up on the wrong side of the bed that day 😂 shed posted on other threads though, I think she just saw her arse that day, rusty fridge must have been on the blink 😂
Maybe it’s her for getting kicked off rather than walking for the Charliefarlietattle account? 🤔The one thing I don’t get and never will is why a genuine Tattler would come for another Tattler??

I have a lot of time for the folk on here as they genuinely make me laugh and also offer support when we are vulnerable. We are all vulnerable and looking for an escape route at times. Sometimes I’d happily tell my other half to do one as I’m leaving him for a Tattler. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have a lot of time for the folk on here as they genuinely make me laugh and also offer support when we are vulnerable. We are all vulnerable and looking for an escape route at times. Sometimes I’d happily tell my other half to do one as I’m leaving him for a Tattler. ❤
I completely agree. I didn’t really wanna go into this cos it’ll play into their idea of why we’re all on here... but I’m lonely as duck at the moment and my boyfriends being an hole and I don’t really know why. So it’s nice to come on here as an escape, thank you tattlers for the distraction 💕

Oh and I love talking about people 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I completely agree. I didn’t really wanna go into this cos it’ll play into their idea of why we’re all on here... but I’m lonely as duck at the moment and my boyfriends being an hole and I don’t really know why. So it’s nice to come on here as an escape, thank you tattlers for the distraction 💕

I think it’s bizarre that Kate says people come on here as they’re unhappy in their life. Coming from her who must be deeply unhappy to edit her pictures to the point she is unrecognisable. She can’t even sit in the house and just enjoy her fellas company, that’s why they’re always out. Bet she can’t even sleep when he goes out as she knows what he gets up to. I’d say she’s the unhappy one 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it’s bizarre that Kate says people come on here as they’re unhappy in their life. Coming from her who must be deeply unhappy to edit her pictures to the point she is unrecognisable. She can’t even sit in the house and just enjoy her fellas company, that’s why they’re always out. Bet she can’t even sleep when he goes out as she knows what he gets up to. I’d say she’s the unhappy one 🤷🏻‍♀️
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
imagine being that paranoid and sad in your relationship that I bet she’s loving all the new restrictions as it means he can’t bleeping go out anywhere. He’s not even all that so why does she put him on a massive pedestal? His pannelling ain’t that good 😂
Also, there’s an account that started following a friend of mine a while ago and messaged her weird things off the back of coming on here. She wasn’t very clever and she got found out and deleted her account but anyway, the insta is S.f.enny. That’s deffo another one of Kates fake accounts so beware

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s absolutely desperate for someone to insult her kid isn’t she?? She would absolutely love it. She could get a troll video and some engagement out of it. It’s completely sick

Reactions: 33
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
imagine being that paranoid and sad in your relationship that I bet she’s loving all the new restrictions as it means he can’t bleeping go out anywhere. He’s not even all that so why does she put him on a massive pedestal? His pannelling ain’t that good 😂
Also, there’s an account that started following a friend of mine a while ago and messaged her weird things off the back of coming on here. She wasn’t very clever and she got found out and deleted her account but anyway, the insta is S.f.enny. That’s deffo another one of Kates fake accounts so beware
Nah he’s not all that at all is he 🤦‍♀️. Think she knows she’s punching though, and that’s what makes her so insecure. Let’s be honest, he wouldn’t have gone near her pre hair extensions, Turkey teeth, Botox, lip fillers, gastric band, boob job. He also wouldn’t be with her if it wasn’t for the lifestyle she has in my opinion.
Oh my god, how many fake insta accounts does she have? Another irony that she says tattlers have too much time on their hands 🤦‍♀️. She’s the one who sits making fake accounts, and can’t have a tit without posting it on social media!

Reactions: 22

❤❤ hope you’re ok? It’s a nice little escape this isn’t it? Xx

We all come on here for our own reasons, mainly because we can see through the lies and the tit.

Personally, I have daughters and one has got to an age where she is aware of how she looks and she recently said she hates her face 😞 I’m sick of influencers editing their pics beyond recognition and making young girls feel inadequate. Breaks my heart 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nah he’s not all that at all is he 🤦‍♀️. Think she knows she’s punching though, and that’s what makes her so insecure. Let’s be honest, he wouldn’t have gone near her pre hair extensions, Turkey teeth, Botox, lip fillers, gastric band, boob job. He also wouldn’t be with her if it wasn’t for the lifestyle she has in my opinion.
Oh my god, how many fake insta accounts does she have? Another irony that she says tattlers have too much time on their hands 🤦‍♀️. She’s the one who sits making fake accounts, and can’t have a tit without posting it on social media!
I know, right? I come on here once, maybe twice a day when I’m having a quick brew. I’m more of a lurker than a commenter because I don’t normally have the time. KHM however, must have a permanent knot of nervous anxiety in her belly trying to keep up with all the fake tit. She’s going to be her own undoing soon with all of the fake account bollocks and fake drama. Just live your bleeping life girl, people really aren’t that assed about you hence why this thread is on its arse when you don’t do anything

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This one did actually shock me, I thought the second photo was photoshopped to make her look bigger. That is madness!
Wow! Does me head in! She’s a big girl, own it! Who cares what size she is? I certainly don’t, but I do care that she edits! It’s ridiculous. She’s got the “perfect life” so just go live it. I don’t know why she ashamed of her size.

Reactions: 9
❤❤ hope you’re ok? It’s a nice little escape this isn’t it? Xx

We all come on here for our own reasons, mainly because we can see through the lies and the tit.

Personally, I have daughters and one has got to an age where she is aware of how she looks and she recently said she hates her face 😞 I’m sick of influencers editing their pics beyond recognition and making young girls feel inadequate. Breaks my heart 😩
I’m ok thanks, just wish I knew what the duck was going on in my boyfriends head!!! 😤 bleeping men 🙄
That’s what breaks my heart as well, young girls growing up in this world and thinking they’re not good enough 😞 I saw a meme the other day that couldn’t be more true about these influencers
‘Instagrams got 23 year olds thinking they’ve already failed at life when their life hasn’t even started’

• Sad
Can’t cope with the spelling !!! It actually hurts my brain so much ! Creationing 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Creationing??????

Balls to even getting words slightly wrong, she’s just making them up now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I just love the banter and the silly sense of humour we have like the purple aki thread we are so random.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only thing I’m unhappy in in my life is that I ever followed these lying, attention seeking “influencers”. This is the only outlet we can express our opinions on their shady ways. Her having the power to “influence” is like leaving a monkey in charge of bananas. Carnage.

• Haha
Put this here and then I’m away to do something more exciting. They are trying to write the narrative now and it’s soooo boring. She won’t ever change, so let her roll with it!!
Sooooooo she 100% made the save olive account.

im sorry but that’s insane.

why would any mother made an account to save there own kid

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
STOP IT!!!
That S.F.enny follows me on my insta and sent me a DM ages ago, I didnt reply!! How do we know that's her??????

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.