Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the updated grid posts on the Kate Hayes madeup account. What’s going onnnnnn

Reactions: 9
Oh girls I can’t cope with her yano, just seen the whole Charlie farlie business on insta, that apology sounds like what a 10 year old would write in school for bein naughty, I’m lost for words that she has gone to the trouble to blag them messages then the bare faced cheek to post it and think normal ppl will believe it, whatever drugs she is on throw some this way girl cos they av got ur head on another planet

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just catching up! Been quiet as found out my partner of 4 years has been messaging a skank saying he’s been single for 3 years. Papped his sorry ass out!
What a twit he will realise what he had soon enough then it will be to late dont need men girl we got this there nobs anyway

Reactions: 8
Thanks all! Papped him out and he’s getting all his stuff tmrw. Told him it will be outside and bring his own bags as he’s getting duck all else from me! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks all! Papped him out and he’s getting all his stuff tmrw. Told him it will be outside and bring his own bags as he’s getting duck all else from me! 😂
Love it do it I'll pray it rains were ever u r just so all his stuff is soaking wet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen the updated grid posts on the Kate Hayes madeup account. What’s going onnnnnn
Clearly they have read here and it can’t possibly be KHM as she pointed out that she’s away out for the night!!!!
It also keeps contradicting itself on what it posts. 🤪🤪 More shite to have more stories, more drama, more engagement and more free shite.
Im actually bored shitless with it all.
Am I sorry you ask @*small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post*????
Why am I sorry when that other account is in your camp lass. God forbid this has anything to do with Anna, or that’s her business fucked.
I can say now that if Anna had any involvement in it THM would drop her like a hot tattie & deny any involvement......... 👀

A TATTLER wouldn’t play its hand so dirty or stoop so low.

Reactions: 13
But seriously.... how old is she? She acts like a child. There is no way she is responsible enough for her actual child! She should be so embarrassed of her daily carry ons! Grow the duck up... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Yes queen!!! So sorry this has happened to you. Well done for bleeping him off! 💪🏼

Reactions: 7
Clearly they have read here and it can’t possibly be KHM as she pointed out that she’s away out for the night!!!!
It also keeps contradicting itself on what it posts. 🤪🤪 More shite to have more stories, more drama, more engagement and more free shite.
Am I sorry you ask @*small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post*????
Why am I sorry when that other account is in your camp lass. God forbid this has anything to do with Anna, or that’s her business fucked.
I can say now that if Anna had any involvement in it THM would drop her like a hot tattie & deny any involvement......... 👀

My heads fell off!!! I dont get what the point is in this account? Aaarrrgggg Charlie Farlie they're obsessed with you.

Reactions: 7

They’ve actually tagged Kate in the scan pic and that was 2 hours ago. Kates obviously not quick on the block button with this account either 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My heads fell off!!! I dont get what the point is in this account? Aaarrrgggg Charlie Farlie they're obsessed with you.
I believe it’s to prove that anyone who says anything at all negatively about her has to be a troll and from tattle!!
I also think the new accounts agenda is to make her relevant and achieve empathy from folk, thus gaining more followers and more free stuff...
It’s absolutely vile behaviour in my opinion but I don’t have 164k following me. I’m happy with my life and I find tattle a good distraction & the ability to engage with other humans who are entitled to have an opinion. Even folk on Tattle don’t always agree or get deleted in the blink of an eye. 🥳

Reactions: 24
If it was a real tattler they’d post the video she’s scared of the most... the pregnancy drinking debacle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can’t find the screenshot I need to compare, but could that *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* account be the original olive_delamere account from August?? It has apparently gained 72 followers in a few days....

Also they can’t decide whether they are trolling Kate or hate tattle. It’s either a school kid or something to do with Kate.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.