Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Baby loss awareness day and she’s uploading pictures of herself pregnant. Says it all really.
And I thought she was done with filters and unreal body images?? Looks pretty fucking filtered in the picture of her and the baby before swimming.

Reactions: 30

Dancerdownunder

Okay we all believe you ate 10p scallops girl that’s obvious but if you think for a moment we believe you saved your dinner money to buy your makeup kit then we may have to remind you that we all know you stole 4k from savers and got the sack.

Kate Hayes Made Up Please Share That Info!

Attachments

• Haha

MollyDee

Chatty Member
Hang on a minute - this charlieFarlie account on insta was saveolivedelamere was it not? There was a comment on on of her posts from the saveolive account and she accused them of being a troll.

By her logic she would have blocked them and deleted the comment, therefore no matter if they changed their name they wouldn’t have been able to message her?

The girl is an absolute fantasist.

NEW TATTLERS - it will take an age but read from thread 1 to get alllllll the info (maybe five thread 21 a wide berth though 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Heart

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
Did she even buy anything in Superdrug for it to be considered a haul? Fuming she’s got the cheeky to run them manky giant spades all over every product. The virus lives on hard surfaces for 72 hours. Then the audacity to call people covid police.
KATE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE DYING

(In best Kourtney voice)

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
The thing I couldn’t *believe* was her making it like she has done everyone a massive favour by doing a video in fucking Bromborough Superdrug!

She took time out of her own day to do a 10 minute insta video and wasn’t even paid! Kate, your sainthood is in the post 🙌🏻

So what if the girl didn’t follow her - if only followers are allowed to comment, why doesn’t she go private?

• Haha

Yellowsocks

Bet u all that happens is they change the range from Olivia hale to Olive haze 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the truffle pallet, the high shine crease release lipgloss, and a blush named TATTLE - wham bam Thankyou mam it will also sell out super quick Cos it will be bespoke

• Haha

Hitrollsx

I knew there was something I didn’t like about him, could put my finger on it but just sensed he was a bit 🥴
yeah he only has the gym through drug money, if he was so concerned about people’s mental health he could sell one of his range rovers and give the money to a struggling single mum or to the homeless on the street, instead of just generating loads of noise to get more followers and attention

He’s a show pony nothing more nothing less

yeah he only has the gym through drug money, if he was so concerned about people’s mental health he could sell one of his range rovers and give the money to a struggling single mum or to the homeless on the street, instead of just generating loads of noise to get more followers and attention

He’s a show pony nothing more nothing less
and if I have to watch one more of his deep breathes on his dramatic story’s I’m going to gouge out my eyes

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
This is literally...
This is my new favourite...
I absolutely love these...
These are amazing...
These are literally...
I’m literally obsessed with this...
I love this colour...

There you go, a KHM Masterclass in how to review products. That’ll be £10 please.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

chattycatty

VIP Member
OMG I’m not being funny but we are in a Panademic people are loosing there lives we are loosing jobs homes can’t put food on the table!!!! And she’s being gifted all this shit I’m Fucken raging!!!!!! 😤

• Heart
  • Angry

bellinibobble

VIP Member
So Charlie Farlie has messaged truffle tits apologising for being a troll for likes on tattle 🤔
Of course she has 🙄😂

Nice one Kate - only problem is we knew that account was fake from the start, and likely one of your makes trying to identify people from tattle on Instagram. We know it’s not Charlie Farlie.

1602924856459.jpeg

To say she hates Tattle and being trolled, her and her mates sure do spend a lot of time on here. Shame they don’t monitor what’s actually being said 😂 I think Kate’s had some lessons from Sali Hughes on writing her own narrative 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
I’m still in shock at that apology and the smugness of it. Honestly. She is on her own planet. I like how she was like ‘I’ve even talked to Matt about it’. Wow. Two peas in a pod. Dumb and dumber.

She goes on about trolls trying to destroy her business. She has literally just outed a business for having the AUDACITY to question her behaviour during a pandemic. It wasn’t even a question. It was just pointing out something she needs to be more mindful about. And she’s posted their profile to her followers. POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

I’m so made up at her being caught out trolling herself and using family to make weird Instagram accounts! Investigating at its best 😂 I hope many, many people’s eyes are being opened to the deceitful, conniving and cunning behaviour of this madwoman. She is quite honestly a self obsessed, delusional trainwreck!